Gamepack Requests

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Gamepack Requests

Postby just looking » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:27 am

HI guys

I wonder if its possible to add into the universal gamepack in the 4 profiles sections the option to change the ADS FIRE SENSITIVITY and the HIP FIRE SENSITIVITY maybe have then default to 100% and then you can change the value you want as a few games today give you the option to separately adjust the game sensitivity and ads sensitivity but not ADS fire or hip fire sensitivity .It would also be great if there was an adjustable left and right stick deadzone setting as like what's now in the new cod games and in battlefield as i find in some games the deadzone is to big and it'd be great to have to option to tighten it up.

thanks Michael
just looking
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sorothos » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:56 am

How long until there will be a Cold War gamepack?

I mean, USER101 script is probably very good, but is there no official gamepack from ConsoleTuner team this time?
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

NHL 21 easy dekes

Postby ryanjie » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:17 pm

just got into scripts and tuning this christmas with a titan one, sorry if im in the wrong place or dont know what im doing lol. is it possible to create for download a series of inputs timed perfectly to pull off a complicated maneuver requiring several inputs and precision timing using both buttons and sweeping analog stick inputs? and have it all initiated with a combination of buttons that wouldnt adversely effect the games default commands? on consoles? if this conversation is already being had somewhere i didnt find ill happily take a link in the right direction or any kind of answers/directions to do this proper. otherwise, im trying to make the michigan deke from behind the net an actually usable tool in 1s or 3s lol. any help is greatly appreciated
ryanjie
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby ShaunK91 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 pm

TemplaroG wrote:Yes just the timing that needs updating really, i found a new script for 2k21 but for some reason you only seem to get a perfect swing around 80% of the time. Working on this at the moment but struggling to find out why it keeps differing between shots

Where is the one that works 80% of the time?

I cant find any that work.

Would love a properly working one
ShaunK91
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:41 pm

ShaunK91 wrote:Where is the one that works 80% of the time?

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w127
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby slimshadie559 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 am

Any chance we will be getting a gamerpack update for the drag and drop for the M_Apex Legends_Anti-Recoil c2.09. Love the recoil values in this pack. Would love an update for season 8 if possible. Cheers!
slimshadie559
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby rc419 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:36 pm

slimshadie559 wrote:Any chance we will be getting a gamerpack update for the drag and drop for the M_Apex Legends_Anti-Recoil c2.09. Love the recoil values in this pack. Would love an update for season 8 if possible. Cheers!

I believe J2 released one as well as Michael. I tried M update but it didn't work for some reason
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby slimshadie559 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:49 am

rc419 wrote:
slimshadie559 wrote:Any chance we will be getting a gamerpack update for the drag and drop for the M_Apex Legends_Anti-Recoil c2.09. Love the recoil values in this pack. Would love an update for season 8 if possible. Cheers!

I believe J2 released one as well as Michael. I tried M update but it didn't work for some reason

I see those but they say download and I dont know how to use them to update the existing drag and drop one I use. Is there a way to convert them so I can drag them into a slot?
slimshadie559
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby vincent107 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:22 am

I want to know when the Call Of Duty Cold War Gamepack will be released ?
vincent107
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:31 pm

vincent107 wrote:I want to know when the Call Of Duty Cold War Gamepack will be released ?

Hi, Since there are no real game specific mods for cold war you can use any of the cod gamepacks and their universal features such as anti recoil, rapidfire, quickscope etc.

There are several member made scripts in the online resource, and also the universal gamepack. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support