(T1P) Star Wars Battlefront Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: (T1P) Star Wars Battlefront Gamepack

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:16 am

Shotclot wrote:Does anyone know the best settings using advanced rapidfire for these weapons?

ee3
e11
DH17
A280c
T-21B
Relby-V10

OK, this is the thing..

E11, DH17, A280C are semi automatic blasters you can't shoot it faster with rapid-fire scripts.

T21B, has a very slow animation and much recoil even if you rapid fire it you need a very strong anti recoil script and its burst speed is very slow.

Relby, EE-3, EE-4, SE44C those are greatly GREATLY improve with rapid-fire, however it depends on your internet connection and the al ready laggy EA servers. You have to figured out by testing on MP.

I wrote a Rapid-Fire tool is on Gtuner, you can use that one and try different hold and release timings and find out which works better with your connection.

PE. I run the EE-3 with 62 ms hold 32 ms release, and burst so fast... without jamming at all, but my connection is about 90ms ping, and another friends use EE-3 with timings like 45 ms hold and 22 release, with the same results.

That's why I do know... but it won't work for you.

Here is a proof that I know what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/0gIlf-MlAw4
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Gamepack Support