Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Postby PangYa » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:16 am

Mad wrote:
Josh1994 wrote:I have tried to set up the anti recoil game pack for r6 it works but when I move my mouse it drops to floor

Try the universal gamepack (1.58) select one of the anti recoil options (drnefario, j2kbr dz comp, dontatme v2) and enter 20 for deadzone compensation.

How did you determine that a deadzone compensation value of 20 and circular is required for the universal gamepack to work in RB6? For reference, my ingame deadzone is set to 10-10.

Just asking since this works phenomenaly well and is miles better than the current gamepack by J2K!
The mouse movements feel more than acceptable while shooting and the recoil algorithm doesn't deactivate when moving the mouse! Overall a huge improvement over the current RB6 Gamepack!
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:48 am

PangYa wrote:How did you determine that a deadzone compensation value of 20 and circular is required for the universal gamepack to work in RB6? For reference, my ingame deadzone is set to 10-10.

In game deadzone settings and actual deadzone are different. You can use a simple script like this: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w920

Glad it's working well for you. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby PangYa » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:40 am

Thank you a lot Mad, this was very helpful! :)
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Nagato » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:43 pm

Hi guyz :innocent_smile_1:

Finally I bought a T2, very impressive and nice product, easy to use, plug&play (i'm on PS4), so nice!

I'm contacting you because I'm struggle with the anti recoil parameters, I tried a lot of possibilities but I'm not sure I'm using all the boxes, I need your advices.

I'm using the DrNefario anti recoil (latest). Just to be sure what values I need to change?

-Rapid fire :
Hold time
Release Time
Number of shot

-Anti Recoil:
X Multiplier
Y Multiplier

-Profile:
We need to use both Vertical Stage 1 and 2? Same for Horizontal? Not sure to fully understand what is this.

I know it's also personal preferences and depends on sensitivity but for inspiration I need your help. I'm looking for an anti recoil for new Ash's R4C, Jager 416C et Bandit MP7, if you have some feedbacks it could be great!

in advance thank you; And thanks PangYa that helps me a lot through PM :a1chill_angry1:
Nagato
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Previous

Return to Gamepack Support