Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:47 am

ThisGuy wrote:Just curious if this is going to be looked at or if I am just blind and missed it in the directions? Also this happens Xbox/PlayStation, just hitting Y/triangle turns off anti recoil. Any help would be great

Configure the anti-recoil for both primary and alternate Fire Modes. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ThisGuy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:59 am

Yup thank you I had overlooked it.
ThisGuy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby PangYa » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:39 pm

J2Kbr if you plan to update this gamepack at one point here are some suggestions :)

- the "anti recoil deadzone compensation" might need a minor rework. RB6 now has lots of different magnification scopes and they all seem to have a slightly different deadzone. Unsure if its best to use one for all or offer an option to pick which one you use.
- when using "anti recoil deadzone compensation" the horizontal recoil compensation is extremly sensitive. With lots of scopes even a value of -0,01 will result in a very strong movement to the left
- 2 stage recoil adjustments would be nice, like the universal gamepack has. You can set two different recoils with a timer on when you want to switch. Most weapons in RB6 change their recoil pattern after a few shots.
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:06 pm

Thank you PangYa. You can be sure your suggestions will be considered.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PangYa » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Today a new RB6 Season Update came out and it introduced two new issues with this gamepack:

1) With deadzone compensation active you can no longer fine tune the anti recoil. Any value beyond 15,00 will instantly flick your crosshair onto the ground. Higher values will flick down the crosshair just as fast. And the remaining "useable" range from 0 - 15,00 is not granular enought to perfectly compensate the recoil anymore.
Example: A value of 10,59 might be not sufficient for a weapon while 10,60 is already way too much.
It would be nice if that could be spread out from 0 - 100,00 again instead of 0 - 15,00 :)

2) The anti recoil is no longer consistent (tested with deadzone compensation active)
When shooting full auto, the script drag-down will (randomly!) at one point drastically increase and switch to a bottom-down diagonal drag. Even if you use 0 horizontal recoil adjustment it will still do to that. This new pattern is then continued for as long as you hold down the fire button and will only stop when you let go of the fire button and shoot again.
Example: You use vertical 5,00 + horizontal 0,00 and maybe after 1-5 seconds of shooting it switches into what feels like vertical 8,00 horizontal 3,00.
This was not an issue in the last few months. Given that nothing in the script has changed i assume the deadzone compensation might no longer be optimized to the new ingame mechanic/settings?
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Manika0713 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:04 pm

Will there be a new gamepack for this game then? Or there will be a patch fixing the deadzone compensation?
Manika0713
Private
Private

Postby Abuggie » Sun May 09, 2021 2:47 pm

Manika0713 wrote:Will there be a new gamepack for this game then? Or there will be a patch fixing the deadzone compensation?
Abuggie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Josh1994 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:25 pm

Hi I just got a Titan 2 to use with my xim apex mnk for xb1 and I have tried to set up the anti recoil game pack for r6 it works but when I move my mouse it drops to floor been struggling for hours and also is there anyway of have rapid fire permanently on ? Please help it’s gonna be all nighter and monsters
Josh1994
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:23 pm

Josh1994 wrote:I have tried to set up the anti recoil game pack for r6 it works but when I move my mouse it drops to floor

Try the universal gamepack (1.58) select one of the anti recoil options (drnefario, j2kbr dz comp, dontatme v2) and enter 20 for deadzone compensation.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Nagato » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:40 pm

Someone can trustly confirm me that anti recoil works for R6? T2 combined with Xim Apex. In advance thank you
Nagato
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support