Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Postby Mad » Sun May 03, 2020 5:35 pm

Standoondoon wrote:Ah thanks! it works now, i love the gamepack btw!

:joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Intervirus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Thanks for this amazing gamepack! I Was wondering if we could get a Crouchspam toggle (L2 + Dpad Down). Also would it be possible to add leanspam like suggested before? Preferably with ingame toggle. And I still have not figured out to enable RF only on my secundary pistol. Thank you!
Intervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:27 pm

Intervirus wrote:Thanks for this amazing gamepack! I Was wondering if we could get a Crouchspam toggle (L2 + Dpad Down). Also would it be possible to add leanspam like suggested before? Preferably with ingame toggle. And I still have not figured out to enable RF only on my secundary pistol. Thank you!

Suggestions annotated. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tr000y » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:08 am

@J2Kbr and everyone involved: Great work! :joia:

I have some questions:
1. The Titan Two recognizes if it's the primary or secondary weapon - is it possible to configure separate Anti-Recoil settings? If so how, because I can only define the Trigger/ADS difference.

2. I'm using the Anti-Recoil without RapidFire and the horizontal compensation is not working. No matter which value I enter, it's pulling heavily to the right one time and in the same game after I reload and try again, it's pulling heavy to the right.

3. If I'm using the RapidFire + Anti-Recoil than one magazine is visually correctly fired into a small area without any correction from my hand, but once I have reloaded the weapon it's both deactivated. Is there any mechanism in place deactivating on manual reload.

4. Is there a way to switch between gamepacks via a control or keybinding? I have configured your gamepack in Slot 1 for weapons with strong recoil and moderate in the Slot 2.

My Setup:
- Controller + G502 Hero plugged into the XIM Apex
- Xim Apex plugged into the Titan Two
- Titan Two plugged into the Xbox One
- 500Hz pullrate; 800 DPI

Thanks a lot for all the work you have put into this gamepack!
Cheers,
Max

p.s.: I'm working on a table for the best Rapidfire rates by comparing the weapon sound files recorded in-game. Maybe you can also use this ;)
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:24 pm

tr000y wrote:1. The Titan Two recognizes if it's the primary or secondary weapon - is it possible to configure separate Anti-Recoil settings? If so how, because I can only define the Trigger/ADS difference.

For this purpose you can use "Activated with full press fire trigger", so the main fire mode (rapidfire, anti-recoil, etc) will only be activated when fully pressing the trigger. You can then configure the alternate Fire mode for when half pressing the trigger.

tr000y wrote:2. I'm using the Anti-Recoil without RapidFire and the horizontal compensation is not working. No matter which value I enter, it's pulling heavily to the right one time and in the same game after I reload and try again, it's pulling heavy to the right.

Set the anti-recoil to "Enable" only option.

tr000y wrote:3. If I'm using the RapidFire + Anti-Recoil than one magazine is visually correctly fired into a small area without any correction from my hand, but once I have reloaded the weapon it's both deactivated. Is there any mechanism in place deactivating on manual reload.

By pressing the Touchpad + L2 the Fire mode (rapidfire, antirecoil) can be enabled/disabled, but I don't think this is the case here.

tr000y wrote:4. Is there a way to switch between gamepacks via a control or keybinding? I have configured your gamepack in Slot 1 for weapons with strong recoil and moderate in the Slot 2.

Yes, you can press PS + R1 to next gamepack or PS + L1 for the previous.

tr000y wrote:p.s.: I'm working on a table for the best Rapidfire rates by comparing the weapon sound files recorded in-game. Maybe you can also use this ;)

Thank would be awesome. :joia: :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tr000y » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Thanks at J2Kbr!

I'm going to add those values to a google table then :)

Regarding the switch between primary without RapidFire and secondary with RapidFire: This setting does not work for me because I'm using mouse for trigger so it's either not pressed trigger or pressed trigger. Is there another way because independent from the trigger the Titan shows green or purple based on the selection.

tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:21 pm

tr000y wrote:Regarding the switch between primary without RapidFire and secondary with RapidFire: This setting does not work for me because I'm using mouse for trigger so it's either not pressed trigger or pressed trigger. Is there another way because independent from the trigger the Titan shows green or purple based on the selection. THANKS :)))

Right, okay. In the most recent Gamepacks I am also adding the "double-tap" option to activate rapidfire/anti-recoil/etc. Do you think this option would be helpful for your case? if yes I could be adding it to the R6S Gamepack. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tr000y » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:49 am

Absolutely! That would be great! :)
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:16 am

Gamepack updated. Now it has the Fire Mode option "Activate on double tap hold fire trigger". ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tr000y » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Gamepack updated. Now it has the Fire Mode option "Activate on double tap hold fire trigger". ;)

That is what I call „rapid development“. Fantastic.
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support