Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack

Postby deffe45 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:53 am

hello i wounder whats the best values for best result? some wepons recoil goes up and down .im trying to get mosly no recoil on each gun but idk how to do
deffe45
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby tr000y » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:56 am

deffe45 wrote:hello i wounder whats the best values for best result? some wepons recoil goes up and down .im trying to get mosly no recoil on each gun but idk how to do

You can’t have no recoil on each weapon with only one configuration. It’s also trial and error which setting works for you the best, because it’s not auto-aim or a bot ;)
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby deffe45 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:07 am

but whats the best values then to get best recoil? i can nothing about this
deffe45
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby tr000y » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:09 am

deffe45 wrote:but whats the best values then to get best recoil? i can nothing about this

This depends on many factors. Do you use mouse or controller? Which sensitivity? And so on...please don’t answer this because it’s not a forum to set your best values. I think ;)
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby tr000y » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:01 pm

@J2KBr
Unfortunately the horizontal recoil compensation still doesn’t work. Maybe it’s because of the Apex plugged into the Titan and using a high sensitivity on the Apex?! Anyway, do you think it would be possible to extend the value from „0.00“ to „0.000“? Because I see a reduction of the faulty compensation.

Second: The new season switched the Ping button from arrow left to arrow up. Maybe you can update this as well?

Third: The table for RapidFire is coming along, but even if the sounds files are directly mapped together and the sounds Match on the chart, experienced players will hear the difference since R6 uses simply different sound files.
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:26 pm

tr000y wrote:Unfortunately the horizontal recoil compensation still doesn’t work. Maybe it’s because of the Apex plugged into the Titan and using a high sensitivity on the Apex?! Anyway, do you think it would be possible to extend the value from „0.00“ to „0.000“? Because I see a reduction of the faulty compensation.

Sure. :smile0517:

tr000y wrote:Second: The new season switched the Ping button from arrow left to arrow up. Maybe you can update this as well?

Definitively, I will be doing along the above.

tr000y wrote:Third: The table for RapidFire is coming along, but even if the sounds files are directly mapped together and the sounds Match on the chart, experienced players will hear the difference since R6 uses simply different sound files.

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tr000y » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:12 pm

After extended efforts to adjust the sound of RapidFire tuned weapons to the regular weapon sounds, I have put this project down. There is simply always a difference in sound to the experienced ear and if it can't be done 100%, there is no need for it.

I would rather like to share at this point my settings for recoil control for different OPs.

Info
These values were collected only for vertical compensation so far but will be updated once the value range is extended.
Compensation values are adjusted to minimize the recoil without any input from the right stick / mouse, hence should work for all setups. If two OPs are listed per config, the recoil has been configured to work with both weapon loadouts. You guys know which weapons to pick :wink:

If you see that these values won't work for you, take them as inspiration and adjust yourself to your setup/laodout.
More OPs will be added soon...

Monti (also Blitz)
Activated on full press fire trigger
Fire Mode: Advanced Rapidfire
Alternate Fire Mode: Advanced Rapidfire
Anti-Recoil: Enabled
Hold: 30, 30
Release: 30, 30
Shot delay: 0, 0
Burst: 0, 0
Anti-recoil Vertical: 0.5, 0.5

Twitch / Ela
Activated on fire trigger and ADS
Fire Mode: Disabled
Alternate Fire Mode: Simple Rapidfire
Hold: 20, 0
Release: 20, 0
Anti-recoil Vertical: 5.15, 1.00

Thermite
Activated on fire trigger and ADS
Fire Mode: Advanced Rapidfire
Alternate Fire Mode: Simple Rapidfire
Hold: 25, 30
Release: 25, 30
Anti-recoil Vertical: 3.20, 3.00
tr000y
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Thank you tr000y for sharing your settings. Truly appreciated. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ThisGuy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:26 pm

So I recently tried this game pack again and I have been having issues with the anti recoil turning off without me doing it purposely. I at first thought it was just the new firmware for the series X as that is what I am playing on and also using a xim. I tested with the xim and also unplugged the xim and ran just controller. I didn’t want to report any of this until I could figure out the issue and I have. So is anti recoil supposed to turn itself off by just hitting the Y button? If that’s the case I will adjust but if it’s not would be nice to have it fixed. As it sits now it turns on and off by just hitting the Y button which means if I am not looking at the titan 2 I may not notice I do t have anti recoil activated.
ThisGuy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ThisGuy » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:51 am

Just curious if this is going to be looked at or if I am just blind and missed it in the directions? Also this happens Xbox/PlayStation, just hitting Y/triangle turns off anti recoil. Any help would be great
ThisGuy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support