Fortnite Battle Royale Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Fortnite Battle Royale Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:44 pm

Fortnite Battle Royale Gamepack.
Documentation: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ortnite_br
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale Gamepack

Postby jdlov3 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:20 pm

does anyone have pre-made settings that work, if I use it my gun won't even come near an enemy with autoaim on
jdlov3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 07, 2020 7:45 pm

jdlov3 wrote:does anyone have pre-made settings that work, if I use it my gun won't even come near an enemy with autoaim on

Please note the aim assist on Fortnite has drastically changed in recent game updates. Unfortunately, causing the autoaim mod in the gamepack no longer have the same the effect as before.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mrdoe69 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:02 pm

Hello all i have a Titan 2 im trying to use some scripts i found they were posted on oct 2 and oct 2 both in 2020 the guy who posted them did not post how to use them u know what buttons turn modes on and off and what they do one seems ok i tested it and i found some of the button combos myself that turn on and off some modes i just hope the person who made them will comment here on how to use them here are the links to the scripts

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w1188

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w1191

i need more info and details on these scrips plz
mrdoe69
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Welcome to our forums.

After drag and drop these scripts to a memory slot, please check if a "gear" icon appears on the memory slow. If yes, it is the script configuration interface and mostly like instruction of usage will be available there. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mrdoe69 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:57 pm

hi sir thank you for the reply but there is no gear on the oct 2 or the oct 3 script there are no notes or settings u can adjust or change they are just drag and drop nothing else i was hoping that the user who made them would give info on how to use them umm can i tare them down some how like take them and see the lines of code in the script so maybe i can see what button combos do what ?
mrdoe69
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:35 pm

mrdoe69 wrote:hi sir thank you for the reply but there is no gear on the oct 2 or the oct 3 script there are no notes or settings u can adjust or change they are just drag and drop nothing else i was hoping that the user who made them would give info on how to use them umm can i tare them down some how like take them and see the lines of code in the script so maybe i can see what button combos do what ?

Correct, I just checked. And both are published as bytecode (the source code is not available so we can't check how it works).

Please try PM the authors of these script to obtain information on how it works. :smile0517:

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mrdoe69 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:37 pm

i did pm buffy im just waiting on a reply i hope they can help me out
mrdoe69
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:18 pm

mrdoe69 wrote:i did pm buffy im just waiting on a reply i hope they can help me out

The publisher is actually "OLDSCHOOLMODZ" the scripts were converted using Buffy's converter. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby mrdoe69 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:24 pm

ahh kk i feel dumb ill pm them then thank you :) i just sent a pm to him idk if he will reply
mrdoe69
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Gamepack Support