Destiny 2 Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Destiny 2 Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:45 pm

ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Destiny 2 Gamepack

Postby Tonton » Thu May 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Good morning I would like to know if there is the possibility of a double ADS, configurable, and activated in the exchange of arms between primary and secondary, for example, to use an ads for an automatic rifle and another ads for sniper, would that be possible?
Tonton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 07, 2020 7:43 pm

I am not much familiarized with this game. Could you please explain in more details how you are suggesting should work? is it about ADS zoom? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Tonton » Thu May 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Thanks for answering, exactly, in the game you can load 3 weapons, which are selected through the triangle button (ps4), I would like to have an individual ads sensitivity for each one to give weapons, that is, an automatic rifle with a higher sensitivity , to be able to move the sights faster, and a lower sensitivity for a sniper to be more accurate, I thought of a script that would modify the sensitivity of the ADS each time the triangle key (performs the weapon change) is pressed.
Tonton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 08, 2020 9:19 am

Tonton wrote:Thanks for answering, exactly, in the game you can load 3 weapons, which are selected through the triangle button (ps4), I would like to have an individual ads sensitivity for each one to give weapons, that is, an automatic rifle with a higher sensitivity , to be able to move the sights faster, and a lower sensitivity for a sniper to be more accurate, I thought of a script that would modify the sensitivity of the ADS each time the triangle key (performs the weapon change) is pressed.

Thank you for the clarifications. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Sun May 10, 2020 12:56 am

There are D2 GPC scripts that do this. Note that the weapon tracking can go off due to things like dying while in Super, so the script will need a weapon tracking reset button.

Search for bonefisher or scachi's Destiny 2 script in Online Resources of Gtuner IV. I'm pretty sure my now ancient Destiny 2 scripts do the same.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby MonkeyPrinceJ » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:54 am

Hope I'm in the right place, as this is D2...

Wanting to know where I can find what preset settings and values that I should set the anti-recoil for individual guns? Some kick harder than others. Is there any values that work for most guns about the same? I know this differs from everyone's sensitivity and so forth.
MonkeyPrinceJ
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ShimmiShu » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Mouse and Keyboard -> On Sparrow if trying to turn around its very slow and not very handy.... Steering the Sparrow with the mouse is almost impossible.. Is there any way to get a better movement?
btw same if on sprint... The turn around a very! slow
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:57 pm

ShimmiShu wrote:Mouse and Keyboard -> On Sparrow if trying to turn around its very slow and not very handy.... Steering the Sparrow with the mouse is almost impossible.. Is there any way to get a better movement?
btw same if on sprint... The turn around a very! slow

replied here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16214
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ShimmiShu » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:10 am

May it be possible to add a "Rapidfire WeaponChange" (with kinda preset what slot is active for RF and whats not) and a "turn off" on Heavy Weapon (like if u press Key X for 240ms the RF is off)

and/or an activation for RF on Double Trigger like Apex has it?

Would be awesome. Thanks :smile0202:
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Gamepack Support