Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack

Postby tonytonez123 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:37 pm

Hi,

I am using the KNM official pack, I have a 7 mouse button and when I map a button to the mouse, it doesn't work?

The main buttons such as the fire and ADS button and wheel one does work but not the extra mapped buttons?

This is also the case with the keyboard.

How to fix this?

Thanks.
tonytonez123
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:15 pm

tonytonez123 wrote:I am using the KNM official pack, I have a 7 mouse button and when I map a button to the mouse, it doesn't work?

Please note most mice have up to 5 actual mouse buttons. The extra buttons normally simulates keyboard keys, in this case all you need to do is find which key corresponds to the extra buttons and then create a Keyboard mapping for those. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tonytonez123 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:50 pm

KEYMOUSEOFFICIAL.git
official knm git
(169 Bytes) Downloaded 158 times
J2Kbr wrote:
tonytonez123 wrote:I am using the KNM official pack, I have a 7 mouse button and when I map a button to the mouse, it doesn't work?

Please note most mice have up to 5 actual mouse buttons. The extra buttons normally simulates keyboard keys, in this case all you need to do is find which key corresponds to the extra buttons and then create a Keyboard mapping for those. :smile0517:

Thanks for the reply J2Kbr.

I have mapped the keys but it doesn't work for both the mouse and keyboard, only the default keyboard configurations work and not new mappings.

For example, I have assigned 3 or # for button_17 on the keyboard and mouse button 4 or 5 for button_15, saved and loaded to GTuner and it won't work.

I am using KMG capture for the mouse if it makes any difference.

The .git file I am using is attached which am trying to use.
tonytonez123
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tonytonez123 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:12 pm

tonytonez123 wrote:
KEYMOUSEOFFICIAL.git
J2Kbr wrote:

Thanks for the reply J2Kbr.

I have mapped the keys but it doesn't work for both the mouse and keyboard, only the default keyboard configurations work and not new mappings.

For example, I have assigned 3 or # for button_17 on the keyboard and mouse button 4 or 5 for button_15, saved and loaded to GTuner and it won't work.

I am using KMG capture for the mouse if it makes any difference.

The .git file I am using is attached which am trying to use.

Any solution on this please?
tonytonez123
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby RickeyP11 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Hey guys, totally new to this and have been using this game pack. It is the only one that seems to work for me but I am having trouble finding the optimum set up. I have PS4 and run with usual Grau in warzone.

Please could someone outline their set up for this game pack that works without any hitches?

For example mine jitters on all automatic weapons when I have rapid fire turned on. It also randomly thinks I’m pressing L2 or R1 when I’m not. It also randomly turns (right stick) at 25% speed left every so often.

I just have no idea around the numerical tabs and think I am complicating things by having too many options conflicting.

Thanks in advance!
RickeyP11
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:18 pm

RickeyP11 wrote:Hey guys, totally new to this and have been using this game pack.

Welcome. :smile0201:

You should only use rapidfire on semi-automatic weapons, and disable for automatic weapons.
Check out the gamepack documentation here: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... rn_warfare

I'd suggest going into a custom game and enabling one or two features at a time to figure out what you like and want to keep enabled, you can also fine tune the anti recoil here.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Dezsi216 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 pm

I am new to all of this. I just dropped it on my Titan2 and now I need to know how to actually turn it on or engage it for game play! Any help?
ps4 user
Last edited by Dezsi216 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dezsi216
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:48 pm

Dezsi216 wrote:I am new to all of this. I just dropped it on my Titan2 and now I need to know how to actually turn it on or engage it for game play! Any help?
ps4 user

Welcome. :smile0201:

Have you done the first time configuration for PS4?: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby n229vxhbx » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Hey guys! As most of the people in here, I'm pretty new to this, and trying to understand everything, but having one or two problems. I've found some good settings for anti-recoil etc that I'm happy with, but I cannot stop it spamming melee every time I touch the right joystick! Means I simply cannot move around the map, so can't use it yet. I run tactical button layout so clicking that stick shouldn't even be melee, so its not my joystick being damaged or anything.

Anyone able to help?

EDIT - More testing, it seems to be specifically if I am moving around with left stick (walking or sprinting, or even tactical sprint), and then push the right stick left from centre. triggers melee spamming, somehow.
n229vxhbx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 pm

n229vxhbx wrote:EDIT - More testing, it seems to be specifically if I am moving around with left stick (walking or sprinting, or even tactical sprint), and then push the right stick left from centre. triggers melee spamming, somehow.

Have you selected "Tactical" for the button layout at the bottom of the interactive configuration?
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support