Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack

Postby Robins_ureds » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:29 pm

can you buy scripts for COD MF Warzone ? for the titan one? Or is there a game pack for it?
Robins_ureds
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Robins_ureds wrote:COD MF Warzone ? for the titan one? Or is there a game pack for it?

Yes there is a gamepack for the T1, You can download it in Gtuner Pro.
Documentation: https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/cod_ ... s=AQAAAEA=
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby mojoreef » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:04 pm

For some reason I can not get back to primary when I get on the wrong side of it. The instructions state to just hold the switch button (Y on xbox???) . I have tried that and doing a quick double tap and noether works. I end up have to do a save and run which doesnt help in gameplay

thanks in advance
mojoreef
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:00 pm

mojoreef wrote:For some reason I can not get back to primary when I get on the wrong side of it. The instructions state to just hold the switch button (Y on xbox???)

Are you sure you're using the modern warfare gamepack? I don't think this is an option in there. Maybe another members script?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Peter_79 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:07 am

Hi, would like to know how much you set the Orbital Aimassist at Warzone? For me it is 30!
Peter_79
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:18 am

Peter_79 wrote:Hi, would like to know how much you set the Orbital Aimassist at Warzone? For me it is 30!

Hi, wrong thread.

User101's here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15374
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby tezza_mufc » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:13 am

I bought the Titan two and have had problems with it from the start , I couldn't use it on my ps5 so then changed back to the PS4 so I could use it I finally got it working now the scripts just don't work even through it should be I don't notice any orbital aim assist and the recoil on every gun is still the same it's like I have changed the controller settings to usb but can't understand why it would just stop working . It's like it's stopped transferring it onto my controller some help would be nice because iv tryed everything from looking on these forums and find that nothing works
tezza_mufc
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:35 am

tezza_mufc wrote:I don't notice any orbital aim assist and the recoil on every gun is still the same it's like I have changed the controller settings to usb but can't understand why it would just stop working

Hi,

Try setting the vertical anti recoil value to 100, saving and firing in game.

For support for use101's script his thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15374
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby cranmer » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Hi all

New user here and i’m struggling with a few things..

I loaded the 101 pack up and went into a solo war zone game. I clicked into slot one and the controller vibrated which i’m guessing was correct. Rapid fire worked with the pistol and I think the anti recoil was defo helping but after 5 minutes of running around I was then stuck on sprint mode and couldn’t do anything else until I unplugged the Titan then quickly put it back in and put it on slot 1 again..
I thought this might be a one off but it kept happening all the way through the game and games after.
Anyone know what I have done wrong?

Another quick question was I loaded another pack in slot 2 which was the other big one people use can’t remember the name but the controller didn’t vibrate and didn’t seem to work.

Cheers
cranmer
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:18 am

cranmer wrote:I loaded the 101 pack up

See my previous post for a link to user101's thread. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support