Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Sithgear » Sun May 23, 2021 11:14 am

@Rc419,

I found the M_apex_legends pack…

I have a question about no recoil stuff tho, i have been testing, J2Kbr and M packs and i have the same « problem »

Weapons recoil pattern are usualy going up while shooting.. so the no recoil pattern go down to counter the normal weapon pattern…

I’m playing with the XIM apex.

My problem is when the no recoil pattern going down and i move my mouse like 2 millimeters down, on my screen my aim is going down pretty fast (like 3 centimeters), it’s like my mouse mouvement is « boosting » the no recoil pattern and it happens everytime i’m moving my mouse in the direction the no recoil is going… making it pretty hard to use no recoil on a far target.

There is anything i can do about that? It is normal?

Thx :-)
Sithgear
Sergeant
Sergeant

Apex Legends Gamepack Recoil Problems

Postby speedysimon » Mon May 31, 2021 5:15 pm

Hi

I'm pretty new to the T2, and have had my luck with User101's Warzone Scripts. By this I mean recoil. It has worked really well with this script, and therefore I got the courage to try recoil-handling in Apex Legends.

It's been uphill with Apex Legends. I have the Gamepack for Apex Legends, but none of the weapons handle the recoil optimizations I make. The horizontal recoil swings from right to left, making it hard to get it straight, no matter how much I optimize. The vertical recoil starts out working alright and shoots straight, but after two seconds it drops down. If I then lighten up the vertical recoil, then the weapon will drift upwards.

Am I doing something completely wrong, or is there something I am missing?

I am using it on a ps5
speedysimon
Private
Private

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack Recoil Problems

Postby Dimakra666 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:53 am

speedysimon wrote:Hi

I'm pretty new to the T2, and have had my luck with User101's Warzone Scripts. By this I mean recoil. It has worked really well with this script, and therefore I got the courage to try recoil-handling in Apex Legends.

It's been uphill with Apex Legends. I have the Gamepack for Apex Legends, but none of the weapons handle the recoil optimizations I make. The horizontal recoil swings from right to left, making it hard to get it straight, no matter how much I optimize. The vertical recoil starts out working alright and shoots straight, but after two seconds it drops down. If I then lighten up the vertical recoil, then the weapon will drift upwards.

Am I doing something completely wrong, or is there something I am missing?

I am using it on a ps5

Make sure u use the apex cv, go to the fire range and aim at the bots than u can adjust in ur vh scales.
U can olso modify optics, and make sure ur settings ingame as it is been mentioned dz small
Rc classic.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Keo777 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:33 am

Is there a way to customize the button layout to the one I use in game? Can't find anywhere to use custom button layouts in this gamepack or Michael's gamepack. Not sure where I can go to get support for Michael's version of the gamepack.
Keo777
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:16 am

Keo777 wrote:Is there a way to customize the button layout to the one I use in game? Can't find anywhere to use custom button layouts in this gamepack or Michael's gamepack. Not sure where I can go to get support for Michael's version of the gamepack.

You can set the button/stick layout at the bottom of the official gamepack. :smile0517:
For user made scripts that don't have this option you can create an input translator and install it to the same slot as the script.

File>New>New Input Translator

Controller Remapper (top right of the input translator you can select button layout)

File>Save
File>Install To>Memory Slot #
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Keo777 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:05 pm

Mad wrote:
Keo777 wrote:Is there a way to customize the button layout to the one I use in game? Can't find anywhere to use custom button layouts in this gamepack or Michael's gamepack. Not sure where I can go to get support for Michael's version of the gamepack.

You can set the button/stick layout at the bottom of the official gamepack. :smile0517:
For user made scripts that don't have this option you can create an input translator and install it to the same slot as the script.

File>New>New Input Translator

Controller Remapper (top right of the input translator you can select button layout)

File>Save
File>Install To>Memory Slot #

Thanks for the tip! Does that mean I would use the default button layout in-game and then basically remap the buttons to my liking in GTuner?
Keo777
Corporal
Corporal

Postby rc419 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Hopefully the gamepack/CV is updated quicker than the last Apex update. I know people get busy, but man I was dying. LOL New weapon coming with heavy and light ammo capabilities.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Gamepack Support