Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby rc419 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:18 am

Soupy wrote:
3F25AE6B-F912-440C-A336-83C2ED87ADCC.jpeg

I'm using a different pack. The pack I'm using is the M_Apex Legends_Anti-Recoil v2.05
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby boxerpram » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:23 pm

May I please have some notes on the updates please, like what is new and improved?

Thank you so much
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby KodiakKoala » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:25 pm

hey guys,

im sorry to sound like a total noob but I recently purchased a titan two to play with my xim apex. (alc settings)

how do I go about just using anti-recoil on my guns without the rapid fire or any other mods.

thank you for reading this.
KodiakKoala
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:23 am

KodiakKoala wrote:how do I go about just using anti-recoil on my guns without the rapid fire or any other mods.

All mods are disabled by default in the gamepack, so you just need to enable anti recoil here in the interactive configuration and input your values. I recommend testing and adjusting in the firing range.
apex.png
apex.png (16.39 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Krakkon » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:34 pm

When using a xim with apex pack and Cv ads is super sluggish what’s causing that?
Krakkon
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Krakkon » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:26 pm

has anyone got CV to work correctly with the apex pack? it works perfect with Mads universal using Buffy's script with tweaks to x and y but i cant get the Apex pack to function right. also is it possible to just crouch spam when Hip firing and not ads?
Krakkon
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dimakra666 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:11 pm

Krakkon wrote:has anyone got CV to work correctly with the apex pack? it works perfect with Mads universal using Buffy's script with tweaks to x and y but i cant get the Apex pack to function right. also is it possible to just crouch spam when Hip firing and not ads?

U can crouch spam using m-apex script or universal gamepack, that option is not yet added to the official gamepack
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Krakkon » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:12 am

Ya I’m just using the universal game pack.. I was just wanting the pathfinder grapple
But Cv doesn’t work well with the apex pack and xim
Krakkon
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ojiojidayo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:51 pm

hi friends, I bought t2 and am waiting now.
I gonna use it on PC, with this pack and GCV.

then there are 2 questions.

Are there any risks of getting banned?
Is there a function to change to controller input only while the ADS and fire buttons are held down, and recognize the rest as KnM?
ojiojidayo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:15 pm

ojiojidayo wrote:hi friends, I bought t2 and am waiting now. I gonna use it on PC, with this pack and GCV. then there are 2 questions.

Thank you. :smile0517:

ojiojidayo wrote:Are there any risks of getting banned?

Our products are on the market since 2012, we never had a single report of banning due it's use. The device is undetectable, from the console point of view it is just a regular controller. The simple use of the Titan device can't be considered cheating. However, the user can load scripts on the device that can perform actions that may be considered cheating, such as Jitter. Scripts that don't exploit glitches of the game like rapidfire, drop-shot, aim assist abuse, anti-recoil, auto-spot, etc are not considered cheating, as these just perform actions in an automated fashion that can be performed manually by the player in a legit way.

ojiojidayo wrote:Is there a function to change to controller input only while the ADS and fire buttons are held down, and recognize the rest as KnM?

Technically this is possible. But will not work as you may be expecting during gameplay. This change required reconnection of the device and the game may not recognize the new input device instantaneously.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support