Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Giga20 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:50 am

ZeroDown wrote:Hi all,

I’m considering purchasing a Titan 2, for use with my Xbox One X and XIM with k&m.

Mainly play Apex Legends, my question is what should my expectations be? I don’t intend on using GCV. With the current gamepack is there going to be a noticeable difference in recoil? Do I need to change the recoil mode every time I change weapons or does a general setting work okay? Can I run a script to strafe when I press a certain button?

I guess I’m asking if it’s worth the cost and setup hassles?

Thanks!

I got my T2 today, so i am pretty new... but i try to help you.
I am using the T2 with a Xim too...

Normaly, you have to change the recoil for every weapon.
But you can use some "generic" values for low- and high recoil weapons, which help to reduce the recoil a lot...

And, yes, you can setup crouch and strafe-shot in the gamepack, that works good.

I am using CV for recoil, and - after 4 hours of problems with weapon recognisation - i got it 100% to work. And thats great, for me realy worth the time (and money).
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Giga20 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:58 am

@J2Kbr:
There is a problem with the Anti-Recoil of the Gamepack with CV and the Xim Apex.
I have to use a other Anti-Recoild (Apex CV v1.03) from Buffy. With that Anti-Recoil, the Aim while firing feels normal.
With the Anti-Recoild from the Gamepack, its hard to correct aim while firing (if not impossible).

The problem: I can not use the Apex CV v1.03 from Buffy and the functions of the gamepack together (Strafe-Shot for example).

Can you take a look into that and "merge" the Anti-Recoil part from Apex CV v1.03 into the official Gamepack?

Thanks for helping!
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby ZeroDown » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:35 am

Giga20 wrote:I got my T2 today, so i am pretty new... but i try to help you.
I am using the T2 with a Xim too...

Normaly, you have to change the recoil for every weapon.
But you can use some "generic" values for low- and high recoil weapons, which help to reduce the recoil a lot...

And, yes, you can setup crouch and strafe-shot in the gamepack, that works good.

I am using CV for recoil, and - after 4 hours of problems with weapon recognisation - i got it 100% to work. And thats great, for me realy worth the time (and money).

Thanks for the feedback Giga, much appreciated. I have ordered my T2 now.

When it arrives I will definitely be on the forums to ask for help with the setup. Might drop you a PM as well, as you have just been through the setup and know what to do.

Thanks!
ZeroDown
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ZeroDown » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:15 am

@Giga, do you have:

M&K > Xim > T2 > Consol
Or
M&K > T2 > Xim > Consol

I am not sure which will be the correct approach and I have read earlier in this thread about problems with the one method, but perhaps that is fixed now?
ZeroDown
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Giga20 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:47 am

ZeroDown wrote:@Giga, do you have:

M&K > Xim > T2 > Consol
Or
M&K > T2 > Xim > Consol

I am not sure which will be the correct approach and I have read earlier in this thread about problems with the one method, but perhaps that is fixed now?

I use M&K > Xim > T2 > Consol

Thats the „right“ way to connect everthing...

Setup is very easy, dont worry...
Only thing that takes my times was the weapon recognisation of the cv - but i fixed it...
And if you dont want tomuse cv, it doesnt matter for you...:-)
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby rc419 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:04 am

I'm using T2 with Apex Game pack with CV and/or Versatile Anti-recoil and I was wondering why I get stick drift? I won't be doing anything and the screen will just start pulling down and to the right, with or without a gun in my hand, hip or ADS. Can I stop this from happening while retaining script function? I have also tried to disable the anti-recoil deadzone, but no change in performance.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dimakra666 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:45 pm

I know it's been asked before but when do we expect thecrouch spam on hhold circle?
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby rc419 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:34 pm

Any update for Season 6 underway? FYI The Hemi sometimes has a stutter after 1 or 2 rounds go through it where it won't rapidfire like it should. This was here before and still is there. Seem like some rapid fire or aiming tweaks need to be made.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:29 pm

The GCV anti-recoil update for Season 6 was released last week. I will try get an update to the Gamepack released yet this week, implementing some user's suggestions and improvements.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Pampu7 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:18 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The GCV anti-recoil update for Season 6 was released last week. I will try get an update to the Gamepack released yet this week, implementing some user's suggestions and improvements.

:smile0202:
Pampu7
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support