Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 pm

dan_94 wrote:I tried using the Apex legends Gamepack with the CV file. It works as its detecting the weapon and the attachment but there is no anti recoil or rapid fire while running the Gamepack. Help is very appreciated.
Greetings.

One common issue is have multiple copies of the GCV script in the working directory, so when the Gamepack automatically starts the computer vision script, it load the first listed one. Please check if this is the case with you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby dan_94 » Tue May 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Thx for the reply. No i have only 1 CV file and the T2 state that its running when starting the gamepack. The CV also starts after running the Gamepack and the Detection works, but there is no rapid fire or anti recoil. Could you tell me what to click in the gamepack? I click on the CV anti recoil at the top ands its automatically filling up the rest of the gamepack and then i cklick save and run. I do not click the Button below (the rapidfire and anti recoil from without the CV). Why is there a problem with mulitply CV files? I shouldnt matter as long as its running on of them?
Greetings
dan_94
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 26, 2020 2:15 pm

dan_94 wrote:Could you tell me what to click in the gamepack?

If the gamepack is configured to use "Computer Vision Assisted (GCV Script)" it will automatically start the apex_antirecoil GCV script when loaded on the Titan Two (via Test&Debug or Memory Slot).

dan_94 wrote:Why is there a problem with mulitply CV files? I shouldnt matter as long as its running on of them?

If all GCV files are the same, with same configurations values (GLOBAL_HSCALE, GLOBAL_VSCALE, DATA_SET) then there is no problem have multiple copies.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby dan_94 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:18 pm

So i did all of that and its still not doing anything. Could you think of something else why its not working for me? Its running as it should be (apex_recoil python script is running, the gamepack is running, the CV is running and detecting the weapon and the barrels and the fire mode) but still not doing anything.
Greetings
dan_94
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Just to be sure, in the Gamepack settings you have the option "Computer Vision Assisted (GCV Script)" selected for Anti-Recoil? Or better, click on the button "COMPUTER VISION ANTI-RECOIL AND RAPIDFIRE (Requires GCV Script)" and don't make any other changes on the FIRE MODE group, "Save and Run" and test again. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby blairwitch504 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Hi J2Kbr
I’m new here, and looking to purchase the T2 for my Xbox One X. I’ll be using it for Apex Legends.
I’m Mainly interested in the “antirecoil” & “AIM asist”. I have some questions, though:

Is the script working well at the moment or do I have to wait for any script updates?
Is it possible to use the script with the “ALC” settings?

I have some knowledge in scripts, but I’ve read around this forum noticing people with issues.
I will be using only controller. No M+KB.

Thanks for your time :)
blairwitch504
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby dan_94 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:52 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Just to be sure, in the Gamepack settings you have the option "Computer Vision Assisted (GCV Script)" selected for Anti-Recoil? Or better, click on the button "COMPUTER VISION ANTI-RECOIL AND RAPIDFIRE (Requires GCV Script)" and don't make any other changes on the FIRE MODE group, "Save and Run" and test again. Thank you.

Yes i ckick on the button "COMPUTER VISION ANTI-RECOIL AND RAPIDFIRE (Requires GCV Script)" and then i change nothing and click "save and run" --> then its writing the anti_recoil is running but it does no anti recoil (as said before its tracking the weapon correctly).

Which gtuner IV version do you have? (i tried it with the 1.7 and the 1.8 Beta)
dan_94
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby dan_94 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:42 pm

I found the problem. My titan 2 device needed to be updated.
dan_94
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed May 27, 2020 8:53 pm

blairwitch504 wrote:Is the script working well at the moment or do I have to wait for any script updates?

Hi, Yes the gamepack has always worked. A new feature was added for CV (computer vision) anti recoil and some users have difficulty setting it up correctly. This is only if you have a capture card + suitable PC, otherwise you'd just use the standard anti-recoil and input your own values.

dan_94 wrote:I found the problem. My titan 2 device needed to be updated.

Glad to hear you got it sorted. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby dan_94 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:22 am

Just a simple question for those off you playing with this AR. You feel this is quote "straigt laser beam"? I dont feel so, yes its compensating like a AR with Vertical and Horizontal adjustment, but i cant fell the "captured AR with every bullet". If somebody feels its working out really good for him could you post a video example (firing range) of some weapons? Talking about the CV AR.
Greetings my friends!
dan_94
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support