Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby rc419 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:57 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:
rc419 wrote:Not sure if I should make a new topic or not, but here goes.

I've been using M_Apex Legends v3.02 with CV and anti-recoil for ages and it's worked flawlessly. I recently tried running keyboard/mouse and added the translator to the slot. It wasn't working so I cleared the slot and added the game pack back and it's a new layout. The settings are all different. I didn't tweak anything from the last pack to this install. I'm not sure what is going on

Scripts get updates and u dont have to clear slot if using input translator u can just right click and remove input translator, but the latest m-apex script withthe m-apex cv is a great combo.

I was using apex_antirecoil with the M_apex and it was flawless. I tweaked nothing with it.
I have apex_antirecoil with the same game pack and it's not working as it used to.

I guess I should add when I use the new M recoil script it doesn't show CV as operational.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dimakra666 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:11 pm

rc419 wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:
rc419 wrote:Not sure if I should make a new topic or not, but here goes.

I've been using M_Apex Legends v3.02 with CV and anti-recoil for ages and it's worked flawlessly. I recently tried running keyboard/mouse and added the translator to the slot. It wasn't working so I cleared the slot and added the game pack back and it's a new layout. The settings are all different. I didn't tweak anything from the last pack to this install. I'm not sure what is going on

Scripts get updates and u dont have to clear slot if using input translator u can just right click and remove input translator, but the latest m-apex script withthe m-apex cv is a great combo.

I was using apex_antirecoil with the M_apex and it was flawless. I tweaked nothing with it.
I have apex_antirecoil with the same game pack and it's not working as it used to.

I guess I should add when I use the new M recoil script it doesn't show CV as operational.

It's not in the script itself u just click the option cv by j2k than run the m apex cv with little green arrow
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby rc419 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:46 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:It's not in the script itself u just click the option cv by j2k than run the m apex cv with little green arrow

Nope. apex_antirecoil_M doesn't work with CV it's not showing weapons detected.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dimakra666 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:27 pm

rc419 wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:It's not in the script itself u just click the option cv by j2k than run the m apex cv with little green arrow

U should change language detected to 1
Dimakra666

Postby rc419 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:07 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:
rc419 wrote:

U should change language detected to 1

Still not working. I quit. It worked flawlessly for months without updating. I try to run M/K and didn't know you could remove the translator. cleared the spot, added the updated one to it and now the only CV working in the apex_antirecoil, not that M worked before. But the shots are all over the place. Before it was like a laser beam, crazy.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Sithgear » Wed May 19, 2021 9:06 am

Hello guys,

Kinda new to this but is it possible to spam crouch while using HIP fire only? Or it is possible to add it in the game pack?

All i find is spam crouch on fire (ads AND hip) or crouch (1 Time) on choosed action

My goal is i want to spam crouch on hip fire for close combat

Thx for help guys
Sithgear
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rc419 » Thu May 20, 2021 2:13 am

Sithgear wrote:Hello guys,

Kinda new to this but is it possible to spam crouch while using HIP fire only? Or it is possible to add it in the game pack?

All i find is spam crouch on fire (ads AND hip) or crouch (1 Time) on choosed action

Thx for help guys

Yes, there is. Open up Gtuner>Gamepacks>Search "Apex" and it should be the second one listed Apex Legends Gamepack v1.34 by J2Kbr...I think.

When you drag and drop it's the one that shows up M_Apex Legends v3.02. I could be wrong on the first half, but the name I'm sure of. Scroll down and it's in the "General Modes"
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Sithgear » Thu May 20, 2021 7:35 am

rc419 wrote:

Thx for help guys

Yes, there is. Open up Gtuner>Gamepacks>Search "Apex" and it should be the second one listed Apex Legends Gamepack v1.34 by J2Kbr...I think.

When you drag and drop it's the one that shows up M_Apex Legends v3.02. I could be wrong on the first half, but the name I'm sure of. Scroll down and it's in the "General Modes"

When i drag and drop i only see Apex Legends Gamepack v1.34. I can’t find V3.02 anywhere? I’m missing something? And no general mode in the J2Kbr pack configuration…

I found spam crouch on hip fire in Universal gamepack from Mad, i don’t know if there is a way arround to make em work together?

I guess the best would be using J2Kbr pack tho as it’s made for Apex legends…

Thx for the help
Sithgear
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rc419 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:35 am

Sithgear wrote:
rc419 wrote:

Thx for help guys

When i drag and drop i only see Apex Legends Gamepack v1.34. I can’t find V3.02 anywhere? I’m missing something? And no general mode in the J2Kbr pack configuration…

I found spam crouch on hip fire in Universal gamepack from Mad, i don’t know if there is a way arround to make em work together?

I guess the best would be using J2Kbr pack tho as it’s made for Apex legends…

Thx for the help

He needs to reply so we can figure out which pack. I just checked all of the packs and It's not showing the one I have.
Attachments
gtuner2.png
gtuner2.png (197.74 KiB) Viewed 4139 times
gtuner1.png
gtuner1.png (142.75 KiB) Viewed 4139 times
gtuner.png
gtuner.png (5.25 KiB) Viewed 4139 times
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Sithgear » Fri May 21, 2021 8:06 am