Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby MorganR96 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:28 pm

Hello, first of all let me say thank you for the onwards support and development of this game pack.

Now I have been playing around with it and have just recently seen that the value of 12-15 works best with anti recoil. For some reason I believed it would work well on 26.. it does and doesn’t guessing this depends on sensitivity etc. I am yet to try this (full time job) was just wondering what other opinions of it being this value. Also everything seems to work for me in the game pack however the rumble function doesn’t work. The only way I have of enabling certain things is to enable everything, then manually enable/disable rapid fire.. I know it’s not much of an issue but I guess sometimes I don’t know whether or not I have it on Rapid fire (R.f). This isn’t an issue as I know you can enable and disable the rapid fire I’ve just noticed slight bugs with using full auto weapons with R.f.

Anyhow happy gaming everyone.

MorganR96 :smile0517: :smile0517: :smile0517:
MorganR96
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:21 pm

Thank you MorganR96 for your feedback. Appreciated.

Regarding the rumble, please check if the FFB is enabled on the USB port you have the controller plugged. With the device connected to your computer, open Gtuner IV and go to Device Configuration. There you can enable and disable the FFB on specif ports. Make sure the port the controller is connected has the FFB checked.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MorganR96 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:02 pm

Okay brilliant thank you!! Have you any advice as to what in game settings I should run I currently have my look on 5 then ads on 3, I’ve currently got my anti-recoil set to 16 I think, however there is still sway with guns.. any advice? ☺️
MorganR96
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:14 am

MorganR96 wrote:Okay brilliant thank you!! Have you any advice as to what in game settings I should run I currently have my look on 5 then ads on 3, I’ve currently got my anti-recoil set to 16 I think, however there is still sway with guns.. any advice? ☺️

On Apex Legends each weapon have a predefined recoil pattern (with small randomization). The regular anti-recoil of the Gamepack can be configured to help mitigate the recoil, in special the vertical recoil, but it still requires user input. For a fully automated anti-recoil, with automatic weapon detection, please check the computer vision approach:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15226
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Soupy » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:59 am

J2Kbr wrote:
MorganR96 wrote:Okay brilliant thank you!! Have you any advice as to what in game settings I should run I currently have my look on 5 then ads on 3, I’ve currently got my anti-recoil set to 16 I think, however there is still sway with guns.. any advice? ☺️

On Apex Legends each weapon have a predefined recoil pattern (with small randomization). The regular anti-recoil of the Gamepack can be configured to help mitigate the recoil, in special the vertical recoil, but it still requires user input. For a fully automated anti-recoil, with automatic weapon detection, please check the computer vision approach:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15226

Hey man first off thank you for everything you do! I was just curious if it would be possible to make the crouch spam feature so we can activated it just when hip firing like in the universal gamepack, I think that would be a big help to lot of people :innocent_smile_1:
Soupy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:09 am

Sure, suggestion annotated. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SamSuperior » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:42 pm

@J2Kbr
Sometimes after switching between Profiles my APEX Gamepack doesn't work correctly. Everything seems fine but the Anti-Recoil isn't there. So Rapidfire and Auto-ping is working as intended but the Recoil is the normal Standard. Workaround is to turn the T2 on and off. Any suggestions?

EDIT:
Can I programm the Gamepack while being in active use?
Like training in the Firing Range and alter the Anti-Recoil value, shoot, alter the value again, rinse and repeat till satisfied with the recoil?
SamSuperior
Private
Private

Postby xXGummibear27Xx » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 pm

So I was curious if there is a way to on the fly turn the auto aim abuse off on the fly? I notice the auto aim only works with absolutely no attachment and with 1x scopes on or no scopes. If not alternative auto aim?
xXGummibear27Xx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby rc419 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 am

Not sure if I should make a new topic or not, but here goes.

I've been using M_Apex Legends v3.02 with CV and anti-recoil for ages and it's worked flawlessly. I recently tried running keyboard/mouse and added the translator to the slot. It wasn't working so I cleared the slot and added the game pack back and it's a new layout. The settings are all different. I didn't tweak anything from the last pack to this install. I'm not sure what is going on
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dimakra666 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:42 pm

rc419 wrote:Not sure if I should make a new topic or not, but here goes.

I've been using M_Apex Legends v3.02 with CV and anti-recoil for ages and it's worked flawlessly. I recently tried running keyboard/mouse and added the translator to the slot. It wasn't working so I cleared the slot and added the game pack back and it's a new layout. The settings are all different. I didn't tweak anything from the last pack to this install. I'm not sure what is going on

Scripts get updates and u dont have to clear slot if using input translator u can just right click and remove input translator, but the latest m-apex script withthe m-apex cv is a great combo.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support