Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby JustyChaos » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:46 am

Mad wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:I've tried Disabled and then Enabled again but it does not work. It only activates with Rapid Fire.
Plus I've double checked it just to make sure.

I have also confirmed this, when J2K is free next I'm sure he'll fix this for you.

Thanks for confirming Mad. Even though I was sure, I double checked myself. I then went through different options combinations but only found the Enabled didn't work.

What I suspect is, that it's been broken for awhile but no one has noticed because everyone had Rapid Fire enabled on any option apart from the double tap. It's only season 5 that rapid fire suddenly became faulty due to changes in the game. You could always just use Rapid Fire on auto weapons without an issue. Now it makes it splutter.
So J2K is probably thinking nothing has changing to Recoil Enabled and so it should be fine. But again, it's probably been broken without anyone noticing for while.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby vanish » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:52 pm

Hey, could you add crouch spam while firing from hip? Greets
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:17 pm

vanish wrote:Hey, could you add crouch spam while firing from hip? Greets

Suggestion annotated. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JustyChaos » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:32 am

J2Kbr wrote:
vanish wrote:Hey, could you add crouch spam while firing from hip? Greets

Suggestion annotated. :smile0517:

If you are gonna work on that sometime in the future, is there a way to do crouch spam on "Hold" of crouch? Most crouch spams activate on ADS + Crouch. The only thing with that is, it can still be on when you really don't want it to be. Like behind cover while standing and as soon as you start firing, you end up crouch spamming.

I've tried editing a script myself but it didn't work.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:13 pm

JustyChaos wrote:If you are gonna work on that sometime in the future, is there a way to do crouch spam on "Hold" of crouch?

Definitively, like turbo function to the crouch button. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JustyChaos » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:42 am

J2Kbr wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:If you are gonna work on that sometime in the future, is there a way to do crouch spam on "Hold" of crouch?

Definitively, like turbo function to the crouch button. :smile0517:

Yes that would be perfect!

When turbo crouch spam is a toggle, I always find it's still on when you really don't want it to be. So if it was a hold crouch to activate it would make it so much easier.
Well for people that use Button Puncher/Tactical. Tbh I never use the melee button. I use the fire trigger to melee in Apex and find it way easier.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ApexThor » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 am

Hi guys, does anybody use the quick scope on this gamepack?
Is the default 320 ms the best value, to suit most guns, would be good to get it dialled in for shotguns as well as snipers?
Thanks in advance
ApexThor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:21 am

The quick-scope time depends on the weapon in use. However, a longer time would work with weapon that have faster time for ADSing. Honestly, I have not yet tried to use quick-scope on Apex Legends, so not sure if it is effective or not.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Yearoh » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:12 pm

If I posted this in the wrong place sorry, it’s my first post :)
When using the apex pack I’ve noticed that in anti-recoil mode several of the guns sound different in full automatic.
Can this be improved with any settings? Or is it just the way it is. ( if that’s the case, does anyone know whether teammates etc can hear it easily? ) * it also breaks the L-star for some reason

Also, with the capture mode/computer view anti-recoil, does the capture have to be running always or is it just an initial calibration cycle?

Thanks
Edit: actually i think the first questions been asks above, I scrolled right past it lol..
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dimakra666 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:33 am

Yearoh wrote:If I posted this in the wrong place sorry, it’s my first post :)
When using the apex pack I’ve noticed that in anti-recoil mode several of the guns sound different in full automatic.
Can this be improved with any settings? Or is it just the way it is. ( if that’s the case, does anyone know whether teammates etc can hear it easily? ) * it also breaks the L-star for some reason

Also, with the capture mode/computer view anti-recoil, does the capture have to be running always or is it just an initial calibration cycle?

Thanks
Edit: actually i think the first questions been asks above, I scrolled right past it lol..

The rapid fire is broken since the season 5 started, so ur only way is using the option rapid fire on double tap
It has nothing to do with the intirecoil
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support