Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:07 pm

Intervirus wrote:I tried the V3 Xim by Dont@me in Rainbow Six, but it felt very off. I tried different deadzones but no good results. The Rainbow gamepack has an anti recoil working perfect for Xim. Would love to take advantage of the multiple profiles..

Try the other anti recoil options. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:24 am

Will there be an update with the new AA ORBITAL Aim Assist system?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Paulabc » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:58 am

hi guys, my question about battlefield five.
I play in the left hand with the controller in the right mouse connected directly to the T2.
I use the Battlefield five input translator.
I try to optimize the recoil so my field of view is set to 100 to have as little recoil as possible. what do I do at Deadzone compensation u. stick drift a. what is affected.
I have set mouse raw offset and don't use the rumble option because it sometimes doesn't work properly.
The horizontal one gives me problems. Because it is never constant.
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:16 am

Hi Danny,
Dannyabc wrote:what do I do at Deadzone compensation u. stick drift a. what is affected.

Leave deadzone compensation at 0, this is just for one of the xim anti recoils.
If your stick drifts (moves on its own in game) you can use the slider to fix this.
Dannyabc wrote:The horizontal one gives me problems. Because it is never constant.

The anti recoil for this game can be pretty random, so sticking to vertical only is the way to go.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby minataur07 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:35 pm

Gamepack is very good, however coming from a strikepack every autorun i have tried is a lot less responsive or slower on the titan 2, i can't understand why?
minataur07
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:52 am

minataur07 wrote:Gamepack is very good, however coming from a strikepack every autorun i have tried is a lot less responsive or slower on the titan 2, i can't understand why?

Are you using a controller and what game? Depending on what option you chose the stick needs to be 50% forward to 90% forward for auto sprint to activate, this allows people to still walk normally when needed.

You can check the device monitor and see that LS/L3 is activated instantly once one of the variables are met.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby minataur07 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:25 pm

Its an Astro C40 controller , i used a dualshock with the strikepack. The game is H1Z1 on Ps4 . Not sure what to do with device monitor i'll search the forum about it. Thanks
minataur07
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:27 pm

I have released a new beta, it has been completely re-written from scratch with many improvements.

This gamepack has been pushed to the max so unfortunately I cannot implement any new additions.
If you have suggestions to improve existing mods or discover any bugs please post here or on Discord before the beta is over.

To reset weapon tracking: Hold ADS + Double tap RS / R3
To toggle rapidfire: Hold ADS + Tap View / Touch click

I will start working on the new documentation today. :smile0517:

--------

Universal Gamepack BETA - Update Log:

1.01:
--
    Added rumble notifications.
--
    Added rapidfire option Akimbo.

1.02:
-
    Second vertical/horizontal value not required.

1.03:
    If anti recoil and rapidfire are enabled, only apply value on hold for better accuracy.
    Fixed rapidfire not toggling when switching to and from hotswap profile.

1.04:
    Fixed actions not performing when using secondary profile.

1.05:
    Removed steady aim due to conflicting with other mods. Replaced with auto reload.

1.06:
    Fixed aim assist option 1&3

1.07:
    Apex CV rapidfire was not activating, added checks in place and optimized some code.
    Changed text in profiles from Secondary Profile to Secondary Weapon Profile for less confusion.
    Fixed akimbo rapidfire not activating when hair triggers are enabled.
    Ignore fire mode selection (HIP/ADS) if using akimbo rapidfire.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:16 am

I see that you fixed akimbo' s ! Info for MW: I myself been using tac-sprint from game settings since pretty much there having this option in future COD's which requires a fix which I posted in discord! So I decided to test more to see how every setting was working and come to find out you can't use the game sprint settings for your script to use only script sprint setting for the game. Which akimbo' s and rapid fire are working correctly while running hip firing with them. So just posting heads up for next person if they are running across this issue! Use script sprint option instead of game option sprint! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby AlexD » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Can I only choose one?

Activated on HIP
Activated on ADS

You can somehow choose right away HIP + ADS?
AlexD
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support