Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:06 am

AlexD wrote:rapidfire does not work after update

Thanks for reporting, uploaded 1.31.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ShimmiShu » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Mad wrote:
ShimmiShu wrote:@Mad are u sure "Turn Boost" is added into the latest Beta coz it has no effect?!!

Yes, I had lowered the sensitivity for you. I upped it again in 1.29

Hello. I' ve just added the Turbo Boost to a key i never use just for testing purpose but there is no change to my normal movememt... If i Press the Turbo Key or not. Both, normal and Turbo movement are exactly the same :cry:
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Here's all the recent change logs, there shall be no more updates unless something needs fixing. :smile0517:

You should do new configs instead of copying them over as there where memory changes in some of the updates.

1.29:
    Anti recoil (all) improvements.

1.30:
    Major code optimizations.

1.31:
    Added aim assist section to quick guide.
    Rumble detection hasn't worked for some time, it is now fixed. (If you want some laser weapons try the start/stop on rumble)
    Turn boost was affected by the new anti recoil modifications in the last two updates, and is now fixed.

Note: If you're on PS5 and the game is using haptic feedback instead of rumble, rumble detection will not work.

1.32:
    Added rumble notifications back in for controller users (toggle rapidfire / reset weapon tracking)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ShimmiShu » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:25 am

Thanks a lor for the fast Update :smile0202: :smile0208:
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:09 am

I have uploaded 1.33 and added anti recoil training:
ar_train.png
ar_train.png (29.54 KiB) Viewed 911 times

Tip: Holding the directional pad will increase the value faster than tapping.

Anti recoil increases/decreases by 0.1
Timeout increases/decreases by 10

I haven't done much testing, I'll leave that to you guys - Let me know your thoughts on it, if the values should increase faster or whatever. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Dimakra666 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:00 pm

If you have enabled aim assist in any of your profiles you can set the strength here. A higher value does not mean stronger aim assist. You want to set the right stick value slightly above your deadzone, the left stick can go higher.

Note: Orbital does not shake the screen like other aim assist mods and you may need to increase the stick noise option at the bottom of the interactive configuration. To verify if orbital is working correctly open Gtuner's device monitor and hold your left trigger you should see right stick x / y moving.

The aim assist switches from the left to right stick depending if the necessary variables are met in return this will give you the most aim assist possible.
well if im following right when using the universal game pack with apex cv from j2k the deadzone is 9.80 . does this mean when using aim assist i should set the right stick at 10 ? and what does the left stick value does ?
im unstoppable at close range but at long range the recoile seems to be effected, would any give me a better explanation on how to combine all values to get it right ? and thanx in advance .
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby ShimmiShu » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:14 pm

It's great to have the ability to move quickly, very helpful in Destiny or Warzone but it would be great to have some kind of an adjustment for the "Turbo Boost". It's still, a very very little, too fast. With that i would not need to ask u all time to change it :innocent_smile_1: :whistling:
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:46 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:well if im following right when using the universal game pack with apex cv from j2k the deadzone is 9.80 . does this mean when using aim assist i should set the right stick at 10 ? and what does the left stick value does ?
im unstoppable at close range but at long range the recoile seems to be effected, would any give me a better explanation on how to combine all values to get it right ? and thanx in advance .

Try it at 15. It's more personal preference, as long as it's above the deadzone you're good.

The left stick does exactly the same as the right stick. You can set this value higher without any negative effects.

It shouldn't affect your anti recoil as it moves to the left stick when firing.

ShimmiShu wrote:It's great to have the ability to move quickly, very helpful in Destiny or Warzone but it would be great to have some kind of an adjustment for the "Turbo Boost". It's still, a very very little, too fast. With that i would not need to ask u all time to change it :innocent_smile_1: :whistling:

The value is pretty low right now, the intention was for people using MnK who need that extra boost when deploying in BR games. I would love to be able to add customizable values for this but I cannot fit it in.

Another thing you could try if using an input translator is bind the right stick -100 and 100 to two keys.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ShimmiShu » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:40 am

Hey Mad, Thx 4 the fast reply.
Stick Binding is not possible just becoz i dont know where to ;) All reachable Keys are already in use.

It's really a shame that there is no more space for the value. Maybe you can turn it down a bit more?!?
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:29 am

ShimmiShu wrote:Maybe you can turn it down a bit more?!?

I have decreased it again, cant go any lower.

Simplified training mode, added basic and advanced instructions.
    Decreased turn boost sensitivity.
    Fixed strafe on HIP from staying active when ADS is pressed.
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support