Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby lockid88 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Mad wrote:
lockid88 wrote:xim apex

Are you using a power adapter?

on the titan? no never needed to, ive also tried it withou the apex and just the controller connected to input a and had same issue
lockid88
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 pm

lockid88 wrote:on the titan? no never needed to, ive also tried it withou the apex and just the controller connected to input a and had same issue

Not sure what the issue is for you then, may just need to leave this feature disabled.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby lockid88 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:23 am

Mad wrote:
lockid88 wrote:on the titan? no never needed to, ive also tried it withou the apex and just the controller connected to input a and had same issue

Not sure what the issue is for you then, may just need to leave this feature disabled.

thats the thing if not enabled my mic wont work at all unless i change slots. but when i enable it it works for a few then it stops
lockid88
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:54 am

lockid88 wrote:thats the thing if not enabled my mic wont work at all unless i change slots. but when i enable it it works for a few then it stops

The only time the gamepack disables the mic when loaded is if mode is set to anything other than disabled. It's just one line of code.

I have uploaded a copy for you with mic stuff disabled, let me know when you have grabbed it so I can remove.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Fpswarfare » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Anyone know the best anti-recoil author for cod modern warfare. This is In conjunction with the universal game pack.
Fpswarfare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Fpswarfare wrote:Anyone know the best anti-recoil author for cod modern warfare. This is In conjunction with the universal game pack.

It's just personal preference, try them and see what one you like best. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby lockid88 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Mad wrote:
lockid88 wrote:thats the thing if not enabled my mic wont work at all unless i change slots. but when i enable it it works for a few then it stops

The only time the gamepack disables the mic when loaded is if mode is set to anything other than disabled. It's just one line of code.

I have uploaded a copy for you with mic stuff disabled, let me know when you have grabbed it so I can remove.

you are the best! but i dont see it

nvm i found it thanks!!!!!
lockid88
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Fpswarfare » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:30 am

Does anyone know if there are any videos explaing the best setups for different games and different packs. I searched and couldn’t find anything for the titan2 but there was a lot of in depth videos for device max setups for different games. If there is can someone please let me know. If not I’m a big warzone fan so if you have the perfect setup for anti- recoil and aim tracking please post or make a tutorial video.
Fpswarfare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:51 am

Fpswarfare wrote:Does anyone know if there are any videos explaing the best setups for different games and different packs

There are no best/perfect values/setups, and these values are very use dependent. What works for me most likely wont work for you.

That being said for warzone I'd recommend:

Rapidfire set to Automatic Simple Rapidfire (Rumble) - Vibration must be enabled in game, you can disable it in device configuration if needed.

All other rapidfire settings set to default.

Anti-Recoil: V1 Dont@Me
Rumble Activation: Start/Stop on rumble.

Anti recoil values are up to you.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Fpswarfare » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Thank you I will give that a try
Fpswarfare
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support