Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby t7gergamer » Mon May 04, 2020 1:05 pm

Thanks Mad! I am gonna give the universal gamepack another try

1) For anti-recoil profile, it will be on profile 0 by default?
2) What are the differences between V1 and V2 Don't@me and antithesis' anti recoil options?
3) Deadzone compensation should be the same as what I have set up in game options for Modern Warfare?
4) What % would you recommend for "reduce hip%"?
5) Will Easy Sprinting forward cancel my reload?

Sorry for all the question bro, just wanna lock down all my settings and game on :)
t7gergamer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Mon May 04, 2020 7:20 pm

t7gergamer wrote:Thanks Mad! I am gonna give the universal gamepack another try

1) For anti-recoil profile, it will be on profile 0 by default?
2) What are the differences between V1 and V2 Don't@me and antithesis' anti recoil options?
3) Deadzone compensation should be the same as what I have set up in game options for Modern Warfare?
4) What % would you recommend for "reduce hip%"?
5) Will Easy Sprinting forward cancel my reload?

Sorry for all the question bro, just wanna lock down all my settings and game on :)

1) Yes
2) Different algorithms all with the same goal. I recommend V1 Dont@Me.
3) You can leave this at 0
4) This reduces the anti recoil value when hip firing by percentage. If you find anti recoil is taking over when hip firing set it to 20-30%
5) If you have sprint cancels reload enabled then yes.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Ghost251313 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:45 pm

Using this game pack in cod mw, i´ve the feeling that, in ads, there´s a decrease in sensitivity ... I usually use 8 sensitivity (because I use thumbsticks increased from the battlebeaver on a C40 star), with this I had to raise the sensitivity to 11, is that correct, the aim assist, or another option, of this gamepack decreases the ads sensitivity?
Ghost251313
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Tunerboi » Tue May 05, 2020 6:41 am

Mad wrote:
Tunerboi wrote:Would it be possible to have an option for auto spot to be on firing rather than aiming?

Sure, I'll get an update out soon.

Thank you mate, one last thing sorry, would it be possible to have it activate with a slight delay but not repeat, it may be in the settings but I am not used to how these work to be honest. It's due to the marking system in warzone, it'll mark then Denmark constantly otherwise.

Cheers mate
Tunerboi
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Tue May 05, 2020 10:25 am

Ghost251313 wrote:Using this game pack in cod mw, i´ve the feeling that, in ads, there´s a decrease in sensitivity

No nothing should decrease sensitivity.

Tunerboi wrote:would it be possible to have it activate with a slight delay but not repeat

I don't have the room to add it as an option in the interactive configuration, however I have set it to double tap once if dpad up is selected for the auto spot button. The auto spot time will be the delay. J2Kbr will upload it for you guys when he's on.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Tunerboi » Tue May 05, 2020 2:22 pm

Thank you mate.
Tunerboi
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby jdlov3 » Fri May 08, 2020 10:56 am

I don't get the aim abuse hold and release time in what they do isn't it better to just when hold aim it uses aim abuse and assist
jdlov3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby ctombo » Mon May 11, 2020 4:15 am

What's the best settings for COD WARZONE anti-recoil, aim assist & aim abuse? What numbers work best for all guns? Please help I use default but it's not good
ctombo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon May 11, 2020 5:14 am

ctombo wrote:What's the best settings for COD WARZONE anti-recoil, aim assist & aim abuse? What numbers work best for all guns? Please help I use default but it's not good

Aim abuse doesn't work for CoD. Settings are based on several factors unique to you, the best thing to do is to go into custom games or training mode and fine tune the settings there. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Ghost251313 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Mad wrote:
ctombo wrote:What's the best settings for COD WARZONE anti-recoil, aim assist & aim abuse? What numbers work best for all guns? Please help I use default but it's not good

Aim abuse doesn't work for CoD. Settings are based on several factors unique to you, the best thing to do is to go into custom games or training mode and fine tune the settings there. :smile0517:

Hi, changing the toogles are not working ... if I put, for example, L2 + up to enable / disable rapid fire, nothing happens ...
Ghost251313
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support