Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:40 am

slickrick6922 wrote:if I choose the controller to change the anti-recoil profile does it take just 1 button on the controller to change the profile. if so how do the use all the needed buttons in game without changing profiles accidentally?

That section is mostly for keyboard users to set dedicated keys. If you have a unused button/paddle you could assign a profile to it. For controller users use the toggles for profile up/down.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Mad » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:28 pm

1.13 has been uploaded. Minor update adding the new button identifiers from the beta.

You can now use a single button to activate the toggles if desired. This is useful for those using an xbox controller to take advantage of the sync button. (rapidfire, change profile etc)

You must be on the latest beta if you plan to use the new buttons from SHARE to P4. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15250
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby BlessUp » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:07 pm

I really like the auto start and stop recoil from rumble and just discovered the rumble feature for rapid fire. I tried setting this up for modern warfare and it works well for a lot of guns but activates rapid fire for LMG causing them to shoot slower than they should and all the changes to values didnt change it. Is there anything that can be improved on this so we can basically have automatic activated rapid fire.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:34 pm

BlessUp wrote:but activates rapid fire for LMG causing them to shoot slower

It may be possible, I'll look into it when I get the chance.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Tunerboi » Sun May 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Would it be possible to have an option for auto spot to be on firing rather than aiming? I'd like it for warzone, but it spamming the spot where ever I look drives team mates mental.

Brilliant gamepack either way mate, trying to adapt to it, but loving it so far.
Tunerboi
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Mon May 04, 2020 9:00 am

Tunerboi wrote:Would it be possible to have an option for auto spot to be on firing rather than aiming?

Sure, I'll get an update out soon.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby t7gergamer » Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 am

Hey Mad I have a stupid question, how come the Modern Warfare gamepack doesn't have some of the new updates that Universal Gamepack is rolling out.

I'm a noob at this, so universal gamepack is a bit complicated for me, but at the same time I really want to use this nifty auto-ping function you're working on for Modern Warfare. I asked a similar question in the Modern Warfare gamepack thread, but that doesn't seem as active as this one... Any suggestions?
t7gergamer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Mon May 04, 2020 11:47 am

t7gergamer wrote:Hey Mad I have a stupid question, how come the Modern Warfare gamepack doesn't have some of the new updates that Universal Gamepack is rolling out.

The gamepack by J2K is made to be simple for the user and generally won't receive updates. Check out some community created scripts in the online resource, they may have the features you're looking for.

I understand the universal gamepack is complicated for new users, however I wanted to provide as many features and customization as possible. If you need help setting it up let me know. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby t7gergamer » Mon May 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Thanks for the quick response Mad, I am so impressed with this community!

I'm not familiar with scripting, does that mean I can add scripts onto the existing Modern Warfare game pack?

I love how the universal gamepack has all the features, I think I am most intimidated by the number of anti-recoil profiles. I read the instructions on how to toggle with Touch + Left and what not, but it didn't seem to be working.

If I can just add auto-ping to the MW game pack that's honestly all i really need!

Thanks again for any help in advance
t7gergamer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Mon May 04, 2020 12:30 pm

t7gergamer wrote:Thanks for the quick response Mad, I am so impressed with this community!

:joia: :joia:

t7gergamer wrote:I'm not familiar with scripting, does that mean I can add scripts onto the existing Modern Warfare game pack?

Gamepacks can not be edited. If you see the "Download" option next to a user created script you can view and edit the source.
https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0&0&4&0&&

t7gergamer wrote:I love how the universal gamepack has all the features, I think I am most intimidated by the number of anti-recoil profiles. I read the instructions on how to toggle with Touch + Left and what not, but it didn't seem to be working.

You don't need to set them all up. I personally only use one because I'm content with using one value across all weapons. If you want to fine tune each weapon the ability is there. I have just tested to verify the toggles are working for me, you can customize it to any buttons you like:
toggles.png
toggles.png (9.35 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support