Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Dimakra666 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:25 am

JustyChaos wrote:Does anybody else's controller just start firing for no reason?
I can put the controller down and it just rumbles like crazy and wont stop firing when I'm not even touching it.

I have to unplug it and plug it back in but sometimes it will instantly start firing again. So will often have to scroll through the scripts.

I had same issue i thought its something to do with the scripts or t2 untill i opened my controller to find few hairs stuck, u should give it a try to clean ur controller and u will be fine.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby JustyChaos » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:32 am

Dimakra666 wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:Does anybody else's controller just start firing for no reason?
I can put the controller down and it just rumbles like crazy and wont stop firing when I'm not even touching it.

I have to unplug it and plug it back in but sometimes it will instantly start firing again. So will often have to scroll through the scripts.

I had same issue i thought its something to do with the scripts or t2 untill i opened my controller to find few hairs stuck, u should give it a try to clean ur controller and u will be fine.

It's a Nacon Unlimited so don't fancy taking it apart. I need to check the warranty or I might see if just vacuuming it with the attachment works. :smile0517:
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dimakra666 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:10 pm

JustyChaos wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:

It's a Nacon Unlimited so don't fancy taking it apart. I need to check the warranty or I might see if just vacuuming it with the attachment works. :smile0517:

I olso have the nacon unlimited and taking it apart and clean is easier than the ds4
Dimakra666

Postby JustyChaos » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:04 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:I had same issue i thought its something to do with the scripts or t2 untill i opened my controller to find few hairs stuck, u should give it a try to clean ur controller and u will be fine.

I olso have the nacon unlimited and taking it apart and clean is easier than the ds4

You know what, I think you were right! I didn't take it apart as it's still in warranty. BUT I vacuumed it and used compressed air. That seems to have resolved it.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Black Virus » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Hi folks, Hi Mad,
Universal Pack 1.54 doesn't work for me at the moment. The recoil does not change and much more.
Is it possible to get the Universal Script 1.36 again? My customers would like to have this pack again and we would like to help them and get them back for the 1.36. I would be happy to hear from you. Greeting Black Virus
Black Virus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:03 am

Black Virus wrote:Universal Pack 1.54 doesn't work for me at the moment. The recoil does not change and much more.
Is it possible to get the Universal Script 1.36 again?

Hi, I cannot provide support for the older gamepacks sorry. The anti recoil is working fine here for me. If you can copy the settings and paste them here I can take a look for you.
copy IC.png
copy IC.png (6.6 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Ximmer 17 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:48 am

Hi ! i am unable to use numberpad with this gamepack. i am current unable to breeze across the profiles as i used to before .
Please help out
Ximmer 17
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:42 am

Ximmer 17 wrote:Hi ! i am unable to use numberpad with this gamepack. i am current unable to breeze across the profiles as i used to before .
Please help out

I replied to your post here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=17578&p=109618#p109618

If nothing prints out when using that script then your numpad isn't using standard key layout or your numpad isn't working at all.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ShimmiShu » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:48 am

May it be possibel to add a Punch after a Single Shot?
Like... After a Shotgun Shoot (releasing the Shoot Key) a Punch comes direkt after it

ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby JustyChaos » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:01 am

Dimakra666 wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:I had same issue i thought its something to do with the scripts or t2 untill i opened my controller to find few hairs stuck, u should give it a try to clean ur controller and u will be fine.

Nope that was not enough! I ended up taking the back off. I only had 2 months left out of the 2 year warranty.
It's those 2 clips beside the audio jack that was the trickiest bit. You really need a decent spreader. Mine was clearly cheap! :shocked:

Also I've set my stick noise to 3. My right stick would have been ok on 2 but the left wouldn't zero until set to 3.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support