Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Skilah » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm

I really love the idea of the multiple recoil configs, but please is it possible to have the T2 display a number when we select one instead of colors ?

Some colors are the same or nearly the same, for example the red one, the yellow one, the blue one and the purple one, it's kinda hard to know what is what, in my opinion if would be alot easier to have the T2 briefly show a number of the selected recoil :a1chill_angry1:

Thanks for this gamepack :)
Skilah
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:59 am

Skilah wrote:Some colors are the same or nearly the same

In Gtuner>Device Configuration lower the LED intensity for more accurate color representation of the profiles.

I have been working on a update with a new anti recoil (polar), horizontal values for profiles 1-9, auto rapidfire tuning and the interactive configuration has been re designed.

I will add in numbers for the display in this update, hopefully out within a week.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Skilah » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Mad wrote:
Skilah wrote:Some colors are the same or nearly the same

In Gtuner>Device Configuration lower the LED intensity for more accurate color representation of the profiles.

I have been working on a update with a new anti recoil (polar), horizontal values for profiles 1-9, auto rapidfire tuning and the interactive configuration has been re designed.

I will add in numbers for the display in this update, hopefully out within a week.

Great ! Can't wait for this update :)

I lowered LED intensity to 20% like suggested and I see colors change better now.

Another suggestion concerning Anti recoil activation, for example in BF5, we have less recoil when not ADS,
Is it possible to have anti recoil and alternative anti recoil ?

In the BF5 Gamepack, J2K has implemented the Anti recoil and Alternative Anti recoil configuration, which is the opposite of Anti Recoil.

For example I have setup Anti recoil on Enabled when ADS + Fire (recoil value 11) like shown here :
https://gyazo.com/e33b35e07acb89770f6459620abf87dc

And I have my Alternate anti recoil enabled (it's automaticaly enabled when I press Fire button with NO ADS, at value 5) like shown here :
https://gyazo.com/89982e8c9905b68c8b28c6c0c9f33817

Many games do not apply the same recoil when ADS and when not ADS, that's why this option could be very useful in this very good gamepack.
Skilah
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:33 am

There is one more thing, in the GRENADE OVERCOOL settings - I have a R1 grenade throw in the game, if I select R1 in the interactive configuration, then in the game when I press R1 it’s not possible to throw the R1 grenade at all and the throw does not happen if set in GRENADE Overcook Disable value, then R1 works fine and the throw occurs, what could be the problem?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 am

Max10 wrote:There is one more thing, in the GRENADE OVERCOOL settings

You need to time how long it takes for your grenade to explode.

Once you have your time, reduce it slightly and set the "Grenade overcook time" in milliseconds.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am

Mad wrote:
Max10 wrote:There is one more thing, in the GRENADE OVERCOOL settings

You need to time how long it takes for your grenade to explode.

Once you have your time, reduce it slightly and set the "Grenade overcook time" in milliseconds.

It turns out I need to choose R1 and set the time to about 300ms and then I can throw a grenade by pressing R1, and 300ms is the time after which I can throw a second grenade?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Mad » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:33 am

I have released 1.5 as a BETA for you guys to test.
Update v1.05

[ADDED]
- Polar Anti-Recoil
- Horizontal Recoil
- Reduce HIP anti-recoil by x %
- Use any key or button for profiles 0-9
- Auto Rapidfire Tuner
- Display profile number on screen.
- Stick noise slider.

[CHANGED]
- Interactive Configuration

Max10 wrote:I need to choose R1 and set the time to about 300ms and then I can throw a grenade by pressing R1, and 300ms is the time after which I can throw a second grenade?

Hold a grenade and count how long it takes to explode. For example if it takes 3 seconds set the time to 2800.

Now you can cook a grenade and not have it explode as it will throw it for you.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:48 am

Mad wrote:I have released 1.5 as a BETA for you guys to test.
Update v1.05

[ADDED]
- Polar Anti-Recoil
- Horizontal Recoil
- Reduce HIP anti-recoil by x %
- Use any key or button for profiles 0-9
- Auto Rapidfire Tuner
- Display profile number on screen.
- Stick noise slider.

[CHANGED]
- Interactive Configuration

Max10 wrote:I need to choose R1 and set the time to about 300ms and then I can throw a grenade by pressing R1, and 300ms is the time after which I can throw a second grenade?

Hold a grenade and count how long it takes to explode. For example if it takes 3 seconds set the time to 2800.

Now you can cook a grenade and not have it explode as it will throw it for you.

Thank you very much Mad for the update the other day I will begin to test. Also thanks for the answer on Grenade.
Unfortunately I have in the game when you press R1 (Granade) Just a player keeps her unlimited time in his hand, and you can cancel the throw and grenade does not blow up, the explosion occurs at the time of the throw as soon as the pomegranate touches the earth's surface ... There is a report time of about 1 second and an explosion is exact. Therefore, I think in my case it will not work unfortunately.
Last edited by Max10 on Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:51 am

tell me what is the advantage - Polar Anti-Recoil over conventional Anti-Recoil, is there a difference?
I correctly understood that now 2 Universal GamePack and the DOC instruction is relevant for the first GamePack not for (BETA)? Will there be documentation for (BETA)? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Skilah » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am

I've been testing the BETA and thank you for your efforts, it's really close to be perfect.
(For the record, I'm testing on BF5, with Mouse Raw recoil (mouse directly plugged into T2)

I noticed 3bugs :

- you inverted X and Y in the recoil profiles, I have to put vertical recoil numbers into X for my aim to go down, should be Y if my maths is correct ^^

- anti recoil will only work once if you leave the all the Y profiles with 0. I've tried several times and when I set (for example) any profile to 35 (in X since it's inverted), my first clip will shoot with a big big down recoil (that's why I've setup 35, to test), then I stop firing and start again and every other shot will have no anti-recoil. It should be related to the Y and X inversion maybe.

- The reduce HIP works, but do not reset at every fire trigger release, it means that if I start with shooting at 35 anti recoil with a big anti recoil, and release fire button to shoot bullet by bullet, I have less and less anti-recoil, and after around 10 bullets I have no more anti recoil at all. I just tested with a pistol. (Tested several HIP %, latest test was with 60%)
Skilah
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support