Grand Theft Auto V Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Grand Theft Auto V Gamepack

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Grand Theft Auto: V Gamepack.
Documentation: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... eft_auto_v
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:13 am

you did an impressive work with this gamepack! :) Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Mad » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:33 am

J2Kbr wrote:you did an impressive work with this gamepack! :) Thanks.

Thank you Jefferson, appreciated.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ElnetoCC » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Hello!

I'm new here, I got my TitanTwo a few weeks ago and I've been experimenting with it in XBox and GTA Online.

First af all, this GamePack is awesome :joia: and I'd like to ask if there is any way to contribute to it? I've been using it for some days now and I have some ideas to add :oops:
ElnetoCC
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:19 pm

ElnetoCC wrote:First af all, this GamePack is awesome :joia: and I'd like to ask if there is any way to contribute to it? I've been using it for some days now and I have some ideas to add :oops:

Welcome. :smile0201:

Thank you. You're welcome to post your suggestions here and I can consider adding them. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ElnetoCC » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:14 am

Mad wrote:Welcome. :smile0201:

Thank you. You're welcome to post your suggestions here and I can consider adding them. :smile0517:

I have to write them down in a structured way, but for starters I have:

1. The option to enable/disable the auto recoil, by default is ON (although the description says all the MODs are disabled by default) and the only way to "turn it off" is to edit all the recoil values to 0.0, it took me a few days to realize why while accelerating in vehicle the camera view was moving :innocent_smile_1: Because in my mind I didn't specifically enable the auto recoil, I wasn't expecting it was active while getting in a vechicle with a weapon equiped.
  2. Maybe add the option to activate/deactivate cruise control with a button combination, is super useful for the long drives/races/sell missions (because the vehicles are usually slow) but for curvy roads it gets tricky to handle only with the brake trigger, also if somebody starts to chase you trying to blow you up, it would be the cherry on top if you can decide whether it deactivates when you go out of the car (like now) and/or deactivate it with a button combination while in the car so you "switch" to normal driving again.
  3. This one I need to clean up, but has to do with the auto-deactivation for auto sprint, I have two use cases that could be added to auto-deactivation:
    1. ) If auto sprint is active and I click the "menu button" -> Deactivate: Sometimes you want to continue walking (not sprint) while selecting desired options of the menu. At the moment due to the constant "A" pressing (XBox) it selects super fast always the first menu option.
    2. ) If you press "up" in the d-pad to pull out the phone -> Deactivate: The same applies, you are sprinting, wanna call Lester so it gets rid of the police, you don't want to stop walking. At the momento due to the constant "A" pressing (XBox) immediately after pulling the phone it selects super fast whatever options is highlighted.
    Granted, you could avoid these by just stop pushing the left stick and then push it again for the normal walking, but getting away of tricky situations makes a gamer fingers react more quickly than thinking on these specific actions, point 3 has very specific use cases and for sure some more testing can be done to suggest more options, I will try to analyze them a bit more while playing in the next days but these two are the ones I can think of right now.

Sorry for the long text, let me know what you think and thanks a lot! :joia:
ElnetoCC
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:00 pm

ElnetoCC wrote:I have to write them down in a structured way, but for starters I have:

1 & 3. Yes I can add this.
2. You deactivate cruise control the same way you activate it, its a toggle. You can use a single button or duel buttons.

I'll get an update out in the next couple of days. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ElnetoCC » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:04 am

Mad wrote:2. You deactivate cruise control the same way you activate it, its a toggle. You can use a single button or duel buttons.

Oh, man! You are right, I had a dumb combination of buttons before and I couldn't do it without getting out of the car, my bad :whistling:

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll keep using this awesome gamepack :joia:
ElnetoCC
Corporal
Corporal

Postby ElnetoCC » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 am

There is another one:

4. It seems to be a conflict between the shiny wasabi kitty claw and the anti-kick, if I let the wasaby kitty claw MOD run and I have enabled anti-kick, after three minutes the anti-kick gets active although kitty claw MOD stills running. This move the character out of place and make it all over the arcade.

Can this be solved via GPC? The kitty claw MOD is kind of an anti-kick as well...

Thanks!
ElnetoCC
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:48 am

ElnetoCC wrote:There is another one

Sure I can fix this. I haven't played much so your feedback is very much appreciated. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Next

Return to Gamepack Support