Universal HID Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal HID Gamepack

Postby Mad » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Biggah wrote:Hey mad was just wondering if J2 said anything if its possible to update FW and implement decimals on the gamepack?

No not yet, sorry.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:52 am

:innocent_smile_1: No problem, ill just keep checking.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:31 pm

The Universal HID Gamepack has been updated this morning. :) Sorry for the long delay.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Biggah » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:10 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The Universal HID Gamepack has been updated this morning. :) Sorry for the long delay.

No problem for the delay and thanks J2, I was wondering if the "decimals" for micro adjustments for anti recoil is included in this update?.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:24 pm

Biggah wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:The Universal HID Gamepack has been updated this morning. :) Sorry for the long delay.

No problem for the delay and thanks J2, I was wondering if the "decimals" for micro adjustments for anti recoil is included in this update?.

Looking at the code, I think it was not. However, we need Mad to confirm this. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby n3m » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Is it possible for you to add the aim assist option for improved AA with the slider etc, like the one currently in the uni game pack please?
n3m
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby djdean1 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:27 pm

The issue i'm having is no matter what I set the antirecoil to it's like it stutters when pulling down it's not smooth at all and also doesn't pull down enough even at 100. It's like pull stop pull stop. this is with both verticals set the same number tried it with a 0 timeout and with random timeouts up to max.
djdean1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:34 am

n3m wrote:Is it possible for you to add the aim assist option for improved AA with the slider etc, like the one currently in the uni game pack please?

This gamepack is for native keyboard/mouse so there is no aim assist.

djdean1 wrote:The issue i'm having is no matter what I set the antirecoil to it's like it stutters when pulling down it's not smooth at all and also doesn't pull down enough even at 100. It's like pull stop pull stop. this is with both verticals set the same number tried it with a 0 timeout and with random timeouts up to max.

Are you using the latest version? (1.06)

Have you tried Scachi's anti recoil? Let me know if the results are different for you: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w773
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:18 am

Any update on "decimals" for anti recoil mad?
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nferguzl » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:03 pm

Hello Mad, I see a couple issues with ur Universal hid gamepack. Thanks for this latest addition to the online resources as many console games are coming now with native K&M support. I saw a couple issues maybe you can help.

One of the issues is letting ADS be bound to a keyboard key, since I really cant get used to right mouse hold. Toggle with right mouse would be great but i don’t think AR would work. AR when activated on hip does not work, but even if it did it could move the mouse cursor on screen when selecting from menus etc. And the second issue, which is mostly a request would be hot-swap on weapon switch.
nferguzl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support