Universal HID Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal HID Gamepack

Postby Mad » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:29 pm

nferguzl wrote:One of the issues is letting ADS be bound to a keyboard key, since I really cant get used to right mouse hold. Toggle with right mouse would be great but i don’t think AR would work

I have uploaded a new copy (1.7 BETA) and anti recoil should work on auto/toggle ads.

I have added a "strength" option for anti-recoil, this should allow those who had to little or to much anti recoil to find their sweet spot for their device settings. I have not tested so let me know how it goes. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 pm

Mad wrote:
nferguzl wrote:One of the issues is letting ADS be bound to a keyboard key, since I really cant get used to right mouse hold. Toggle with right mouse would be great but i don’t think AR would work

I have uploaded a new copy (1.7 BETA) and anti recoil should work on auto/toggle ads.

I have added a "strength" option for anti-recoil, this should allow those who had to little or to much anti recoil to find their sweet spot for their device settings. I have not tested so let me know how it goes. :smile0517:

Mads thanks for the update, the "strength" option works for the other guns now. Is there a way you could incorporate that "strength" option to each anti recoil profile?, that would be perfect.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:59 am

Biggah wrote:Mads thanks for the update, the "strength" option works for the other guns now. Is there a way you could incorporate that "strength" option to each anti recoil profile?, that would be perfect.

Yes that's the plan, I'll try get it done tomorrow. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:53 am

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:Mads thanks for the update, the "strength" option works for the other guns now. Is there a way you could incorporate that "strength" option to each anti recoil profile?, that would be perfect.

Yes that's the plan, I'll try get it done tomorrow. :smile0517:

Cant wait!!! :joia:
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:32 am

CHANGELOG 1.07:
    Fixed anti recoil on HIP.
    Added vertical/horizontal strength setting to each profile.

I have been working on 1.08 with the requested hot swap feature.

You can select a second profile to use for your secondary (on all profiles) + reset key.
Also added secondary rapidfire and quickscope to all profiles.
profiles.png
profiles.png (19.45 KiB) Viewed 3244 times

I will try finish it up tomorrow and get an update out. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 am

Mad wrote:CHANGELOG 1.07:
    Fixed anti recoil on HIP.
    Added vertical/horizontal strength setting to each profile.

I have been working on 1.08 with the requested hot swap feature.

You can select a second profile to use for your secondary (on all profiles) + reset key.
Also added secondary rapidfire and quickscope to all profiles.
profiles.png

I will try finish it up tomorrow and get an update out. :smile0517:

So far so good mad, I've been mostly playing around with the recoil settings will report if i find anything. :innocent_smile_1:
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:01 pm

I have uploaded 1.08 with the changes from my last post.

I have not tested at all as it's 4:30am and I'm going to sleep. It's possible there are bugs or it doesn't even work at all.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Mad wrote:I have uploaded 1.08 with the changes from my last post.

I have not tested at all as it's 4:30am and I'm going to sleep. It's possible there are bugs or it doesn't even work at all.

Im playing around and testing the v. 1.08. How do you activate secondary? I tried setting it to P5 with a different setting but no change on the recoil. Also what does "secondary reset" do?. Sorry for being a dummy.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:32 pm

Biggah wrote:Im playing around and testing the v. 1.08. How do you activate secondary? I tried setting it to P5 with a different setting but no change on the recoil. Also what does "secondary reset" do?. Sorry for being a dummy.

Make sure your weapon switch key is set under game keys. It tracks when you press the weapon switch button, sometimes you may mess this up in menus or need to reset the tracking after death.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:Im playing around and testing the v. 1.08. How do you activate secondary? I tried setting it to P5 with a different setting but no change on the recoil. Also what does "secondary reset" do?. Sorry for being a dummy.

Make sure your weapon switch key is set under game keys. It tracks when you press the weapon switch button, sometimes you may mess this up in menus or need to reset the tracking after death.

Ok gotcha! :smile0517: , it looks to be working. Anyway to change back to the "color" profile when switching back out of secondary the white is real bright lol sorry im just nit picking. Thanks for the hard work as usual mad!.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support