Universal HID Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal HID Gamepack

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:56 am

Biggah wrote:Ok gotcha! :smile0517: , it looks to be working. Anyway to change back to the "color" profile when switching back out of secondary the white is real bright lol sorry im just nit picking. Thanks for the hard work as usual mad!.

It's supposed to switch back to primary profile LED but there is a bug I'm fixing now (all profiles messed up)
Then I'll make the keys faster and maybe add one more thing.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:05 am

Ok 1.09 has been uploaded, everything should be working correctly now.

Profiles / LED fixed.
Keys respond instantly.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:37 am

Mad wrote:Ok 1.09 has been uploaded, everything should be working correctly now.

Profiles / LED fixed.
Keys respond instantly.

Hey MAD I think the v.1.09 anti recoil is messed up, it only detects the first vertical and horizontal sensitivity and it only moves when there is a vertical or horizontal timeout enabled. Secondary sense doesnt work.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:31 am

Biggah wrote:Hey MAD I think the v.1.09 anti recoil is messed up, it only detects the first vertical and horizontal sensitivity and it only moves when there is a vertical or horizontal timeout enabled. Secondary sense doesnt work.

Thanks for the feedback, I have uploaded another copy with several bugs fixed.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:57 am

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:Hey MAD I think the v.1.09 anti recoil is messed up, it only detects the first vertical and horizontal sensitivity and it only moves when there is a vertical or horizontal timeout enabled. Secondary sense doesnt work.

Thanks for the feedback, I have uploaded another copy with several bugs fixed.

Ok will test it out, thanks. Also sorry I forgot that the two first sensitivity settings need "timeout" to work :oops:
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:41 pm

Biggah wrote:Ok will test it out, thanks. Also sorry I forgot that the two first sensitivity settings need "timeout" to work :oops:

I have uploaded 1.10, you can now just use the first vertical/horizontal and set the timeout to 0.

I have removed the secondary reset keys, you now just press the profile key again to reset tracking. (less keys to remember)
In place of secondary reset I added the reduce hip anti-recoil by x %.

By default there was also a 250ms delay before anti-recoil kicked in to prevent any issues in the menu while using the mouse.

Some games recoil is instant, others have a delay so this is now customizable in the anti recoil section. "Delay" from 0-5000 and is default set to the previous 250ms.

Again, I have not tested in game so let us know how it goes. Thanks for your continued support in making this gamepack better for everyone. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:50 am

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:Ok will test it out, thanks. Also sorry I forgot that the two first sensitivity settings need "timeout" to work :oops:

I have uploaded 1.10, you can now just use the first vertical/horizontal and set the timeout to 0.

By default there was also a 250ms delay before anti-recoil kicked in to prevent any issues in the menu while using the mouse.:

MAD I dont think the first vertical/horizontal works when timeout is set to 0, but that's no biggie as there's the secondary if only need one sensitivity settings. Also I don't see any difference when setting the delay 0ms and 5000ms. Thank you for the updates! :joia:
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:18 am

Biggah wrote:MAD I dont think the first vertical/horizontal works when timeout is set to 0, but that's no biggie as there's the secondary if only need one sensitivity settings. Also I don't see any difference when setting the delay 0ms and 5000ms. Thank you for the updates! :joia:

I have just tested and all working fine for me.

If i set the delay to 5000, anti recoil doesn't kick in for 5 seconds.
If i set the vertical/horizontal timeout to 0 and give them a value each, the second vertical/horizontal is not used.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:21 am

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:MAD I dont think the first vertical/horizontal works when timeout is set to 0, but that's no biggie as there's the secondary if only need one sensitivity settings. Also I don't see any difference when setting the delay 0ms and 5000ms. Thank you for the updates! :joia:

I have just tested and all working fine for me.

If i set the delay to 5000, anti recoil doesn't kick in for 5 seconds.
If i set the vertical/horizontal timeout to 0 and give them a value each, the second vertical/horizontal is not used.

Ok maybe its just me, I'm gonna test again.

Update: ok it works mad i guess i had some sort of a bug i tried it on another slot and it worked, reinstall the gamepack to the slot that had a bug and it started working.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby js1447s » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:43 am

I cant use APEX interface on the controller, so I'm grateful for making this universal game pack.
One question is, are you thinking of adding APEX Computer Vision with this universal game pack?
I would be really happy if you could make it.

thanks
js1447s
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support