Universal HID Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal HID Gamepack

Postby Biggah » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:02 am

Mad wrote:CHANGELOG 1.05: (will be uploaded when J2K is on next)
    Auto Spot:
      Only activates once after X ms - releasing LMB will stop or reset it.

Grenade Overcook:
      Updated to work with mouse buttons.

Anti-Recoil:
      Fixed unwanted movement.
      Fixed negative values.
      Fixed reduce hip percentage

Turbo Melee improved.

Been checking every hour for the update lol. Thank you for your hard work mad!!. Will report back if I find anything.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:34 am

Biggah wrote:Been checking every hour for the update lol. Thank you for your hard work mad!!. Will report back if I find anything.

I have uploaded a copy for you (not in gamepack section) :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:43 am

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:Been checking every hour for the update lol. Thank you for your hard work mad!!. Will report back if I find anything.

I have uploaded a copy for you (not in gamepack section) :smile0517:

Been testing it for an hour or so, so far so good. I just figured out why theres two vertical and horizontal settings for anti recoil lol (I feel like a dummy) its a games chager!. Its so easy to setup anti recoil compared to the lua script i was using :smile0202:. Can i make small suggestion for the anti recoil, can you add in decimals for micro adjustments on all four slots? as sometimes the rounded numbers alone move too much.Thank you again mad even though it seems like im the only one using this game pack :joia: lol
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:55 am

Biggah wrote:Been testing it for an hour or so, so far so good. I just figured out why theres two vertical and horizontal settings for anti recoil lol (I feel like a dummy) its a games chager!.

Allows you to deal with the initial recoil kick or fine tune it to the weapon pattern. :smile0517:
Biggah wrote:Its so easy to setup anti recoil compared to the lua script i was using :smile0202:.

I'm glad I saved you from it. :smile0208:
Biggah wrote:Can i make small suggestion for the anti recoil, can you add in decimals for micro adjustments on all four slots? as sometimes the rounded numbers alone move too much.

I do agree this would be better, however the mouse_set function cannot take decimals. I will ask J2K if this is possible to implement in an update.
Biggah wrote:Thank you again mad even thought it seems like im the only one using this game pack :joia: lol

You're welcome. Recently I noticed a lot of users asking on Discord asking if we supported native kbm and what script to use so I made this and now they've disappeared. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

I do appreciate your feedback and I'm very happy that you're enjoying it.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:12 pm

Mad wrote:I do agree this would be better, however the mouse_set function cannot take decimals. I will ask J2K if this is possible to implement in an update

Hopefully J2K can implement an update as it would help with the lower rpm weapons, that's where im having a hard time tweaking anti recoil. I will be watching this thread like a hawk for an update :shocked:
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Veteranocodzeira » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:36 pm

The automatic run and only 99% could leave as in the other gamapacks, because when I shoot I stop running and then no longer runs I have to press the letter w dinovo to run
Veteranocodzeira
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:37 pm

Veteranocodzeira wrote:The automatic run and only 99% could leave as in the other gamapacks, because when I shoot I stop running and then no longer runs I have to press the letter w dinovo to run

Hi, sorry not sure I understand correctly are you asking for easy sprint to be added?
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Amanda » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Hey Mad! I've been testing the 1.05 for the last 2 days and the initial bugs with the anti recoil seems to be fixed! Negative horizontal values work correctly, also the anti recoil transition between stages has now been fixed and resets properly to the stage 1 values, once the ads button is released :smile0206:

However, here are a few bugs I noticed in 1.05:
- The anti recoil toggle button (i.e. F6) doesn't work at all.
A workaround to turn the anti recoil off, is to select a profile (F1 - F5) that both horizontal and vertical are set to 0.

- Toggle binds cannot register very shot key presses (Please see here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9889&start=60 how Scachi fixed it).

Suggestions for future improvements
- A 3rd stage for anti recoil would be deeply appreciated for further optimizing recoil control, as many meta guns, i.e. Grau, have a unique "C" shaped pattern.
Please have a look here as well: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15709

- You can separate the anti recoil profiles depending on whether rapid fire is either on or off. That way, we can have 10 profiles in total (5 for rapid fire off, 5 for rapid fire on). It would be nice to have 5 profiles for the Grau, M4, Bruen, M13, Mp5 (rapid fire off), then, other 5 for the FAL, SKS, Renetti, Desert Eagle, X16 (rapid fire on).

- Rapid fire for akimbo pistols with its own toggle button (both left and right mouse buttons are tapped rapidly).

- Auto Hold breath should have its own dedicated toggle on/off bind. Otherwise, in its current state, it interferes with hybrid optics on other weapons that share the same button (L-Shift) to transit between optics.

- Same applies for auto quick scope (unique on/off bind). Only need this to apply on sniper rifles.

- Same (toggle on/off bind) for auto spot.

Other than that, this mod looks promising and the anti recoil is one of the best out there for native MkB users (USB HID), along with Scachi's! Hoping for further improvements :)
Amanda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Amanda wrote:Hey Mad! I've been testing the 1.05 for the last 2 days and the initial bugs with the anti recoil seems to be fixed! Negative horizontal values work correctly, also the anti recoil transition between stages has now been fixed and resets properly to the stage 1 values, once the ads button is released :smile0206:

:joia: :joia:

Amanda wrote:The anti recoil toggle button (i.e. F6) doesn't work at all.

You're right, I actually forgot to write the code for this, I'll add it in 1.06 :whistling:

I'll also look into making other changes based on your suggestions. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:42 am

Hey mad was just wondering if J2 said anything if its possible to update FW and implement decimals on the gamepack?
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support