Universal HID Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal HID Gamepack

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:59 am

Biggah wrote:Just a question and just wondering, any particular reason why this one only have four profiles? again thank you for your hard work.

Decimals take up twice the amount of memory, along with the other new features there isn't enough room for any more profiles. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby jorgeccastro » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:01 pm

hi guys, newbie here...

couple of questions.... is the K and M suppose to be connected to the TTWo? right now i can't because because my wireless keyboard only works connected directly to the Xbox.

... is strafe on ADS suppose to look like it's shaking? in my case it doesn't walk side to side it shakes really fast and doesn't move from the same place almost. And rapid fire is weird... it makes my ARs shoot like it has the hiccups and sometimes shoots by it self when i'm only ADS'ing.

also, no chance for aim assist on mouse?

thanks. and sorry if some of this sounds dumb...
jorgeccastro
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:32 am

jorgeccastro wrote:couple of questions.... is the K and M suppose to be connected to the TTWo? right now i can't because because my wireless keyboard only works connected directly to the Xbox.

Yes it does, or you can use KMG capture: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture

jorgeccastro wrote:is strafe on ADS suppose to look like it's shaking? in my case it doesn't walk side to side it shakes really fast and doesn't move from the same place almost.

You need to increase the action time.

jorgeccastro wrote:And rapid fire is weird... it makes my ARs shoot like it has the hiccups and sometimes shoots by it self when i'm only ADS'ing.

Rapidfire is only for semi-automatic weapons. You can use the rapidfire toggle key to turn on/off.
Shooting when ADS is quickscope, a quick tap and release of ADS will perform the quickscope action.

jorgeccastro wrote:also, no chance for aim assist on mouse?

Not when using native keyboard and mouse. You can use the other universal gamepack with an input translator for aim assist.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby jorgeccastro » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 am

thanks for the quick response. and thanks for the work you've put into this!
jorgeccastro
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby jorgeccastro » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:27 pm

strafe on ADS stops working... any fix?
jorgeccastro
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Biggah » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:46 am

Hey mad, there's a bug on auto hold breath where after releasing ads the button for auto hold breath is still held down and it conflicts when trying to sprint or super sprint and trying to run away after scoping, it does not let you run right away. I thought it was just me, but I did a test on v1.12 (latest) where I scoped (or ads) released and pressed up and the character starts running as so the auto hold breath is still being pressed after i released ads and the v1.10 didn't do that. (for the test I turned off auto sprint and super sprint on game settings, I usually have auto super sprint on)
Last edited by Biggah on Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Biggah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:03 am

Just a question, no fix for this or am I the only one with the bug?
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:03 am

Biggah wrote:Just a question, no fix for this or am I the only one with the bug?

Sorry I didn't see this, I'll take a look tomorrow. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Biggah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:43 pm

Mad wrote:Sorry I didn't see this, I'll take a look tomorrow. :smile0517:

There's no need to be sorry, and thanks :)
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Biggah » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:20 pm

Mad wrote:
Biggah wrote:Just a question, no fix for this or am I the only one with the bug?

Sorry I didn't see this, I'll take a look tomorrow. :smile0517:

Hey Mad, just wondering would it still be possible to fix the bug of "auto hold breath" still being active after releasing ads?
Biggah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support