Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Mad » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:07 pm

whiteindian wrote:Please help someone??

If you connect the output port to a PC, does it also spin?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby whiteindian » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Mad wrote:

Nope no spinning when i connect from output port on T2 device to laptop - using the cable that was came with the T2 aswell.
whiteindian
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby flyersrule » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:12 am

DPWillo95 wrote:Sorry if this comes across as having a moan, but are there any updates on the progress of full functionality for the PS5 with Dualsense controller?

It would be good to get a full update on the status of this as its been several months now.

I've aware of the current work around with the use of the 3rd party controller, however like many people, I don't have one and don't think we should have to buy a 3rd party controller just to make the device work as intended.

I've essentially stopped using the Titan since the PS5 came out so it would be good to be able to fully use it again without the limitations.

Any updates are greatly appreciated

dont be so cheap
flyersrule
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby flyersrule » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:25 am

whiteindian wrote:
Mad wrote:
whiteindian wrote:The slot display on T2 device keeps spinning even when a slot is selected.

Sounds like you have done everything correctly. The circling means it's awaiting connection to a console via output or to Gtuner via the prog port. Try a different cable for output, and different port on the console.

Ok, so I am not confused around setup, can you clarify:

1. Does Hori Ps4 mini gamepad need to be plugged into INPUT A or INPUT B on the T2 device while the Dualsense is connected via bluetooth to T2 device at same time?

2. Which output protocol should be selected while the Dualsense is connected via bluetooth to T2 device at same time Hori Ps4 mini gamepad is connected to T2 device?

3. Even though i've paired Dualsense to T2 via bluetooth, Is there any other settings that need to be changed on Gtuner? (In scenario where T2 is connected to PS5 console via cable and T2 has Hori ps4 gamepad plugged in/out)

input B
flyersrule
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby whiteindian » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 am

Mad wrote:

Still waiting for support someone??

I have purchased premium micro usb data cables & AC power plug for T2 device.

I Forced programming mode on T2 device and reinstalled firmware to latest version 1.11.3.0
GTuner version is updated to 1.11.3.1

PS5 console and PS4 console I own both set to USB communication.

Hori connects to USB B and Dualsense to USB A

Spinning lights on T2 device when plugged to any of the 3 ports available on PS5 console using "OUTPUT" port from T2.

No spinning lights when "OUTPUT" port from T2 connected to PC.

Output protocols tested for USB playstation 4 & Automatic & USB playstation 5.

Tested T2 without out BLUETOOTH mod and SD card

Tested T2 with BLuetooth mod and Sd card

Tested T2 with just SD card.

In all scenarios still OUTPUT "spinning" lights" issue occurs and PS5 console doesnt recognise T2 when plugged in.

FYI - both controllers are detected by T2 device in device monitor. Also both work and fully function when plugged into PS5 console without T2 device.

Where to from here?

Does the T2 work with PS5 anymore? Did i just spend hundreds of dollars on your device + acessories for nothing?
whiteindian
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby acidrock69 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Scachi wrote:
acidrock69 wrote:Any progress on an update, hopefully solving the 7 minute controller disconnect? Hasn't been a deal breaker but sucks when it occurs while trying to execute a showdown in Ghost of Tsushima. :P

The known solution for this: use a 3rd party controller. See the first post:
It is now possible to authenticate the Titan Two for PS5 games utilizing any third-party PS4 controller, specialized or not. Such as Astro, Hori, Horipad, Nacon, Razer, Scuf Vantage, Mad Catz and so on.

Should the 3rd party controller be in port B?

I use an adaptive controller, this specifically https://bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-2-pro/ , which is in port A. I can play everything with or without a PS5 Dualsense in port B but controller disconnects either way. Maybe I misinterpreted the instructions thinking 3rd party controller was directed to port A.

Thanks
acidrock69
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:41 pm

acidrock69 wrote:
Scachi wrote:
acidrock69 wrote:Any progress on an update, hopefully solving the 7 minute controller disconnect? Hasn't been a deal breaker but sucks when it occurs while trying to execute a showdown in Ghost of Tsushima. :P

The known solution for this: use a 3rd party controller. See the first post:
It is now possible to authenticate the Titan Two for PS5 games utilizing any third-party PS4 controller, specialized or not. Such as Astro, Hori, Horipad, Nacon, Razer, Scuf Vantage, Mad Catz and so on.

Should the 3rd party controller be in port B?

I use an adaptive controller, this specifically https://bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-2-pro/ , which is in port A. I can play everything with or without a PS5 Dualsense in port B but controller disconnects either way. Maybe I misinterpreted the instructions thinking 3rd party controller was directed to port A.

Thanks

It should work in Input-A or Input-B as far as I know.
The controller you want to use to play with should be plugged into input-A, as Input-B has a deadzone applied to not interfere with Input-A actions when input-B is sitting idle at your table.
When it is your 3rd party controller you play with then use it in Input-A.
Did you do the steps ? Including on your ps5 system that usb method?
Step-by-step on how to use the Titan Two with PlayStation 5 games:
- On PS5 goto Settings -> Accessories -> Controllers -> Communication Method: USB
- Configure the Titan Two output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5"
- Connect the Titan Two output port to PS5 console
- Optional: Plug any third-party PS4 controller to the Titan Two (Astro, Nacon, Scuf Vantage, Razer, Hori, etc)
- Optional: If supported by the controller, plug the headset on the controller's audio jack
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby acidrock69 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:12 am

Scachi wrote:It should work in Input-A or Input-B as far as I know.
The controller you want to use to play with should be plugged into input-A, as Input-B has a deadzone applied to not interfere with Input-A actions when input-B is sitting idle at your table.
When it is your 3rd party controller you play with then use it in Input-A.
Did you do the steps ? Including on your ps5 system that usb method?
Step-by-step on how to use the Titan Two with PlayStation 5 games:
- On PS5 goto Settings -> Accessories -> Controllers -> Communication Method: USB
- Configure the Titan Two output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5"
- Connect the Titan Two output port to PS5 console
- Optional: Plug any third-party PS4 controller to the Titan Two (Astro, Nacon, Scuf Vantage, Razer, Hori, etc)
- Optional: If supported by the controller, plug the headset on the controller's audio jack

Yes, exactly how I have it, but I still get the disconnect/reconnect.
acidrock69
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:32 am

no idea. perhaps your 3rd party one doesn't identify correctly or in doing it in the same way other 3rd party do.
do you have one of the other 3rd party ones mentioned as working available for testing, like the hori mini ?
you may want to create a new thread here at the forum and supply your controllers descriptors so J2kbr can check it.
please search the forum on how to fetch the descriptors.
also consider posting at github https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues for J2kbr to be able to find your issue easily.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby fireflyyys » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:22 pm

I just got the Titan Two and the XIM Apex is being delivered today. My question is, for using the Titan Two on the PS5 with a PS4 game (Battlefield 5), do I need the third-party controller to make it work?

If so (since I know the DS4 doesn't authenticate through the Titan Two) can I just the the DS4 plugged into the XIM Apex for authentication? My understanding was that the DS4 works with the XIM for authentication.

My setup will be MnK plugged into XIM, plugged into T2, plugged into console.
fireflyyys
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support