G27 hook up to Xbox one IN NEED OF MAJOR HELP

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: G27 hook up to Xbox one IN NEED OF MAJOR HELP

Postby fbmrider86 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:23 pm

OK, so at least we know the right drivers are installed. I scanned through this thread but I couldn't find out..which Forza game are you trying to get this to work with? It shouldn't matter, as I've been playing FH2 with the same unmodified script without any trouble, but I'm curious as to which one you're playing.

Best thing to do is activate the Telemetry option in Forza (using Layout 10 in FH2 you hold Down on the D-Pad until it comes up), then watch your inputs and see what they're doing at what stages (gas/brake/clutch/steering are all visible on this screen). Once you do this report back and let us know exactly what is working and what isn't. From the sound of it there's either a setting in Forza or the G27 drivers in Windows that are mis-configured.

To add to what J2Kbr was saying you can't have the values screen open in MaxAim DI when running my script or it will act funky. You can use it to monitor the inputs on the controller itself but they won't translate to the game properly.

Finally, check your Profiler settings (in the Logitech Profiler, click 'Options' > 'Global Device Settings'). Make sure the 'Report Combined Pedals' box isn't checked, as this will cause the pedals to be on a single axis, which will not work (and sounds kinda like the problem you're facing).
fbmrider86
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Chevy1995 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 pm

im trying to get forza horizon 2 and forza 6 running
Chevy1995
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby fbmrider86 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Chevy1995 wrote:im trying to get forza horizon 2 and forza 6 running

OK, have you tried the steps I laid out earlier?

Best thing to do is activate the Telemetry option in Forza (using Layout 10 in FH2 you hold Down on the D-Pad until it comes up), then watch your inputs and see what they're doing at what stages (gas/brake/clutch/steering are all visible on this screen). Once you do this report back and let us know exactly what is working and what isn't. From the sound of it there's either a setting in Forza or the G27 drivers in Windows that are mis-configured.

To add to what J2Kbr was saying you can't have the values screen open in MaxAim DI when running my script or it will act funky. You can use it to monitor the inputs on the controller itself but they won't translate to the game properly.

Finally, check your Profiler settings (in the Logitech Profiler, click 'Options' > 'Global Device Settings'). Make sure the 'Report Combined Pedals' box isn't checked, as this will cause the pedals to be on a single axis, which will not work (and sounds kinda like the problem you're facing).
fbmrider86
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Monstersisson4466 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:25 am

J2Kbr wrote:Next is check if the MaxAim DI recognized the G27. For that, open Gtuner PRO and go to menu plugins -> MaxAim DI.

In the MaxAim DI window, click on the DI settings (MaxAim DI menu -> Direct Input -> DI Settings...), select you steering wheel controller on the drop-down box (G27) and move the wheel, you should see one of the fields changing the value.

I am having issues doing this part, it states cannot connect gaming controller not defined. What would be a likely issue other than the driver to support my Logitech g25
Monstersisson4466
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Monstersisson4466 wrote:I am having issues doing this part, it states cannot connect gaming controller not defined. What would be a likely issue other than the driver to support my Logitech g25

Hi, I replied you here:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6858&p=50790#p50790
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support