Help needed setting up Logitech G27 wheel on Xbox One

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: Help needed setting up Logitech G27 wheel on Xbox One

Postby ryan9580 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:30 am

J2Kbr wrote:ok, thanks for posting it. I see a possible cause of the issue you are having. The RT and LT are empty, these button are, by default, the break and gas. What you need to do is change the game settings to use gas/break in the left analog stick (accordingly with you maxaim button layout)

The G27 with Clutch tutorial says that you must have the Controller Layout 10 for it work properly. Please keep us updated. Thanks.

I have a g27 and i bought i titan one today and ive tried just about everything ive read on here and everywhere else im almost convinced i should return it and buy a m4 converter, reasnow crosshair or maxrace f1 since ive heard those are much easier to setup and they have some force feedback then the titan one, ive got the g27 plugged in to my pc. - my controller (with no batteries) plugged in to the titan one input and the titan one plugged in to my xbox one ive tried messing with button mapping and settings and 2 different scripts but i cant get my xbox to reconize the g27 for some reason. anyone have any idea what im doing wrong? thanks
ryan9580
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Help needed setting up Logitech G27 wheel on Xbox One

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:07 pm

ryan9580 wrote:ive got the g27 plugged in to my pc. - my controller (with no batteries) plugged in to the titan one input and the titan one plugged in to my xbox one ive tried messing with button mapping and settings and 2 different scripts but i cant get my xbox to reconize the g27 for some reason. anyone have any idea what im doing wrong? thanks

Please confirm if the Titan One is also connected on PC via PCProg port and if MaxAim DI recognized your G27 in the "DI Settings" window.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support