Help re-mapping a downloaded script (.glf)

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Help re-mapping a downloaded script (.glf)

Postby 13adass » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi. I've been using a Titan One to get my Logitech G25 working with Forza 6. Thanks to these forums I was able to get everything working flawlessly with the "G27 Forza w Clutch" .glf file I downloaded here. The ONLY ISSUE I'm now having is in trying to get the handbrake mapped to 1 of only 2 buttons situated on my wheel. (The G27 has 6 buttons on the wheel, but mine only has 2.) The handbrake right now is inconveniently on my shifter (the last RED button, or Button 4 (in Direct Input.) What would be the fastest/easiest way to swop Button 4 with Button 8? This would make for quicker, more natural-feeling engagement while cornering in my races. Thanks in advance.

*PS. I'm patiently waiting for FORCE FEEDBACK functionality to be enabled on the Titan One. :innocent_smile_1:
13adass
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Help re-mapping a downloaded script (.glf)

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:56 am

thank for your feedback! :)

In the "G27 Forza w Clutch" the button 8 is mapped to the controller back button, You could simple unmap the back, and map the button 8 to the "Extra 9" at the bottom left in the controller layout, which currently is button 4. In addition you could put the button 4 to the back.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby 13adass » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks for your quick response. Sorry for not being specific enough. My question was more related to "WHERE" as in which plugin to use since I wasn't sure if I was meant to use the MaxRemapper or remap directly through Maxaim Di. I did however manage to get this sorted within Maxaim by un-checking "Lock Editing" and swopping the buttons on the control layout. Thanks anyway. This device is still new to me so still have lots to learn.

*You've thanked me for my feedback. I'm really the one who is hoping to be thanking YOU for your feedback soon.
"FORCE" feedback that is. :joia:
13adass
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Correct... it must be done on MaxAim DI.

You are very welcome!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support