Is it possible to use a controller and pedals?

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Is it possible to use a controller and pedals?

Postby mttgbsn » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Is it possible to use a pedal input (gas and brake) and a PS4 controller at the same time?

An example of this would be using the pedal inputs for rotating my car in rocket league
mttgbsn
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Is it possible to use a controller and pedals?

Postby Prototype » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:10 pm

With the Titan One and MaxAim DI you can use the controller plugged in the PC and the DS4 in the Titan One is still usable.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby antithesis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:36 pm

You can also create virtual devices on PC to combine multiple controllers into one.

For example, I combined Logitech G25 pedals with a Driving Force GT wheel and used them to play on XB1 and PS4 via TItan One. As prototype mentioned, the DS4 connected to the Titan One still works.

You may be able to use the same software for a different purpose. It's a couple of years old so the apps are likely improved, but here's the details - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/223 ... ent-541287
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Grandma Seagull » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:04 am

antithesis wrote:You can also create virtual devices on PC to combine multiple controllers into one.

For example, I combined Logitech G25 pedals with a Driving Force GT wheel and used them to play on XB1 and PS4 via TItan One. As prototype mentioned, the DS4 connected to the Titan One still works.

You may be able to use the same software for a different purpose. It's a couple of years old so the apps are likely improved, but here's the details - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/223 ... ent-541287

How about this:

I want to combine a ds3 and a ds4 for use on a PS4. Basically, I just want to be able to help my kid play games.
Grandma Seagull
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:16 am

The Titan Two is the best device for that purpose, just plug both controllers in and it's ready to use 2 controllers as 1 player.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby TopSteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:02 am

I know you posted this over a year ago, but I thought I would answer, since Prototype mentioned that the TitanTwo is the best device for your use-case.

You can use the pedals in one input and a controller in the other input. The TitanTwo will combine these inputs into a single controller output which the PC will see. You will need to find or build a script to make your pedals and controller work the way you want.

With enough scripting, you can make games that were never meant to work with pedals peform like they were.

-TopSteer
Wheels: :smile0902:
Logitech G29 (released 2015) with Driving Force Shifter
Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend Edition (released 2013)
Logitech Driving Force (released 2002)
TopSteer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby TopSteer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:34 am

Grandma Seagull wrote:How about this:

I want to combine a ds3 and a ds4 for use on a PS4. Basically, I just want to be able to help my kid play games.

This is actually a really good use for the Titan 2!
I plugged a steering wheel into Mario Kart the other day to let my almost two year old play along with me. :smile0807:
It was sooo much fun, seeing her turn the wheel and hit the horn while I kept the cart (mostly) under control.
Wheels: :smile0902:
Logitech G29 (released 2015) with Driving Force Shifter
Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend Edition (released 2013)
Logitech Driving Force (released 2002)
TopSteer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:02 am

TopSteer wrote:I plugged a steering wheel into Mario Kart the other day to let my almost two year old play along with me. :smile0807: It was sooo much fun, seeing her turn the wheel and hit the horn while I kept the cart (mostly) under control.

:joia: :joia: :joia: nice.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby djmanoloco » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:35 am

TopSteer wrote:
Grandma Seagull wrote:How about this:

This is actually a really good use for the Titan 2!
I plugged a steering wheel into Mario Kart the other day to let my almost two year old play along with me. :smile0807:
It was sooo much fun, seeing her turn the wheel and hit the horn while I kept the cart (mostly) under control.

Can you post a video or pictures of Mario Kart 8DX with steering wheel. I ordered the Titan 1 to use the Microsoft XBOX 360 steering wheel in Mario Kart 8DX, but am still waiting on the package.
djmanoloco
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support