Gtuner IV 1.07 PUBLIC RELEASE: Computer Vision

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Gtuner IV 1.07 BETA (Scriptable Computer Vision Interfac

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:52 am

Max10 wrote:And if I have a weak laptop, it will not affect the operation of video capture?

Computer vision algorithms typically demands high processing power. Specially if required 60FPS real-time response (e.g. auto fire the weapon if detected an enemy aligned with aim reticle). If just to provide feedback about the game status, the algorithm can run at 10~15FPS without problems. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:54 am

Skilah wrote:Will the newly input translator created be specific for the one who captured the game data or will we be able to share it and all use the same one ?

Will be generic and independent from the one that create it. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:05 am

Thank you for the feedback DontAtMe.

DontAtMe wrote:Just one small issue, The video preview is not actually outputting at the correct aspect ratio, Not sure why. Here are the outputs available for me to choose from. I have it set at 1920x1080, and this is the output I get. Is there a reason why it's choosing to output at 4:3, instead of 16:9?

Based in your screenshot, the captured frame is 1920x1080 resolution. Otherwise, the GCV script would not be able to overlay the detection results in that position.

The aspect ratio is also wrong with the others available resolutions? (1280x720)
To test, create a new GCV script (File -> New), as the apex_legends script only works on 1920x1080.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:28 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Max10 wrote:And if I have a weak laptop, it will not affect the operation of video capture?

Computer vision algorithms typically demands high processing power. Specially if required 60FPS real-time response (e.g. auto fire the weapon if detected an enemy aligned with aim reticle). If just to provide feedback about the game status, the algorithm can run at 10~15FPS without problems. :smile0517:

Tell me, if I’m not good at the script programming language, does it make sense for me to buy a video capture card, can I, for example, in the Uncharted game capture information and convert it to a script, it will be difficult (how it will work for ordinary users) or you need to wait those who will create these scripts and post on the forum for different games? Thanks in advance for your reply. I want to understand it is worth investing in. To the capture card if I am not good at creating MODZ or GamePack?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:35 am

Create a computer vision script is definitively more complex than create a regular Titan Two script. However, the Titan Two makes very easy for who create such scripts to share with the community. In this case you would still need a capture card to make use of any downloaded GCV script. However, I suggest first wait the publishing of a GCV script that interests you before purchase a capture card.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:38 am

I also have an AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 but when i run the Computer Vision i have this error:
Code: Select all
GCV Error: No module named 'usb'
Computer Vision: ERROR: Gpython process exited with error code 111
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:47 am

J2Kbr wrote:Create a computer vision script is definitively more complex than create a regular Titan Two script. However, the Titan Two makes very easy for who create such scripts to share with the community. In this case you would still need a capture card to make use of any downloaded GCV script. However, I suggest first wait the publishing of a GCV script that interests you before purchase a capture card.

Thank you very much for the answer, I will do so :smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Scachi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:58 am

Buffy wrote:AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA (GC553) works perfect.

Scachi wrote:Yes.. it requires drivers, it isn't mentioning that it is UVC compatible.
Thank you for the information, I'll search for a new card then. :smile0517:

I connected my webcam now and it is working fine with it, detects it as a input in GTuner IV also shows the image :smile0517:

AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme 2 should be UVC compatible.

Live Gamer EXTREME 2 (GC551)

Performance on a Budget: Entry-level price with 2160p60 passthrough capability
Laptop-friendly Form Factor with Low Latency: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C interface supporting both PC and Macs through the UVC protocol
Customizable Cover: Print your own custom graphics to strengthen your streaming brand
Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60
Max. Capture Resolution: 1080p60
Recorded Quality: 60 Mbps default @1080p60; up to 240 Mbps is possible
MSRP: US$179.99

I don't know where you have this information from. I couldn't find anything about UVC support on the manufacturers site.
I mailed them asking:
Hello, is the "AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme 2" UVC compatible? can the card be used under Windows 10 without having to install an additional driver? Thank you very much
Their reply received today:
Unfortunately no. It requires to install the driver on Window 10:
:[Driver] v3.0.64.126
:Win10 x64
http://storage.avermedia.com/web_releas ... nstall.zip

I suggest to not buy the "AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme 2" for use with GTuner IV until someone else has got that running and confirms it really works. For me it doesn't work with GTuner IV.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

prototype wrote:I also have an AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 but when i run the Computer Vision i have this error:
GCV Error: No module named 'usb'
Computer Vision: ERROR: Gpython process exited with error code 111

When you installed Python, did you included the python core modules? It seems it is missing the usb module.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 pm

I correctly understand that the model is a brand and how many connectors it has for a video capture card, it is not very important, the main thing is the mandatory support for UVC. If possible, I would like to receive in the future a list of models that support working with Gtuner IV,
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements