Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:53 pm

what2be wrote:Not sure if its the update or not but after updating I can open a profile and also click save and run but when I say "OK" it crashes every time. The reason i dont know if its the update or not is because I upgraded my OS earlier that day (from catalina to Big Sur) but something isnt right. Using a XBOX1 on gtuner on a macbook pro. Big Sur v11.01 public release.

I will soon upgrade my Mac to check. In the meantime please try Gtuner IV 1.8. If it also does not work, then is something with the Mac upgrade.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:35 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Max10 wrote:It turns out that if I have Windows 8.1 32bit then I will not be able to use Titan Two on PlayStation 5 if I connect via Gtuner IV?

Would upgrade your Windows to 64-bit a viable option for you? I am sure your hardware is 64-bit capable.

No one is supporting 32-bit anymore. Macs are 64-bit for long time now. iPhones and iPads as well. Even Android Apps are now mandatory to be 64-bits otherwise Google does not publish on Google Play.

I have an Acer switch 5 netbook. old, transformer, I don't know if it will be possible to install 64bit on it?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby THEVET » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:25 pm

Im getting PS5 games cant be played with this controller.
THEVET
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Squidward » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:53 pm

I'm posting this for anyone else that might run into this. First of all, here's my setup:

Playing on a pc
Xbox Elite Series 2 controller
First gen Titan Two
Gtuner version: 1.8.3.2
Firmware version: 1.8.3.2

I've been running beta builds of both Gtuner and T2 firmware for weeks now. Last night, I got the 1.8.3.2 beta update for both and started the update. When I was prompted for admin permissions to finish updating Gtuner, my computer blue screened. After it rebooted, I did a clean reinstall of the T2 firmware, fearing it might have gotten corrupted due to the unexpected reboot. But even after that, for many hours, I could not get the T2 to function right if I tried using my Xbox wireless adapter. The odd behavior I was getting was the T2 would power off the moment the controller would wirelessly authenticate. Plugging my controller directly into the T2 worked fine the whole time. It wasn't until hours later that it occurred to me that the firmware build might have been the issue. Sure enough, I downgraded the T2's firmware back build 1.8.3.1 and now it's all working perfectly.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby BlessUp » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

There was no Controller update just OS update. Its working flawless set to xbox one output with xbox one controller. If i set output to series x with xbox one controller it authenticates but only the xbox center button works nothing else does. And the serires x controller wont authenticate at all.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:54 pm

BlessUp wrote:There was no Controller update just OS update.

Thank you for confirming this. I guess I need wait for this update to check what is happening.

BlessUp wrote:Its working flawless set to xbox one output with xbox one controller. If i set output to series x with xbox one controller it authenticates but only the xbox center button works nothing else does. And the serires x controller wont authenticate at all.

Is it possible to see the controller inputs activity on Gtuner's Device Monitor?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:22 pm

@BlessUp: Please also try this.

With the Titan Two powered and with the XSX controller already plugged to Input-A, connect to XSX console.

Does it works?

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mbrencic » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 am

Thanks for update. My dualsense works awesome on ps4 :D
mbrencic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Bagura32rus » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Hello ! Can't connect Titan 2 to xbox seris X controller, it just turns off!
https://yadi.sk/i/gfpVTCE0LH82jQ
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby BlessUp » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:33 pm

I am able to see buttons being pressed on device monitor but they are not passing through to the xbox. But here is what I discovered and was able to get it to sync but still loses sync on power off. I have the xim apex and it has the same issue so I copy pasted how i got it to sync and the Titan 2 is having the same exact issue so if you read below just replace xim with titan and its operating the same.

I was able to get the series x controller to finally sync but the only way I can make it work is the same way i got the apex to work.

Something very strange is happening with the series X controller. I was able to get it connected to xim apex and have it show the key presses in xim manager but the button presses would not register to the series x system. Buttons pressed dirctly on the controller also would not register. I then pressed the sync button on controller and then sync button on xbox seriex x and the controller buttons directly pressed worked on console but keyboard and mouse buttons would not. Using the controller I reset the xbox and now everything appears to be functioning properly except for having to repeat the syncing to xbox and reboot using physical controller after powering off and back on xbox. I also noticed I have to keep the controller on when I do the reset from controller otherwise the controller doesnt automatically turn back on during boot and when I manually turn it on it will not sync. I have to sync controller to xbox then reboot using controller and leaving controller powered on it will sync during xbox boot. After its synced liked this I can unplug conroller and plug back in and it will resync but if I reboot or power off and dont leave controller on it will not sync and I have to do the sync controller to xbox and reboot using controller process described above.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs