Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby BlessUp » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:04 pm

I have zero issues using xbox one x controller with output set to xbox one.
BlessUp
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Bagura32rus » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:36 pm

BlessUp wrote:I am able to see buttons being pressed on device monitor but they are not passing through to the xbox. But here is what I discovered and was able to get it to sync but still loses sync on power off. I have the xim apex and it has the same issue so I copy pasted how i got it to sync and the Titan 2 is having the same exact issue so if you read below just replace xim with titan and its operating the same.

I was able to get the series x controller to finally sync but the only way I can make it work is the same way i got the apex to work.

Something very strange is happening with the series X controller. I was able to get it connected to xim apex and have it show the key presses in xim manager but the button presses would not register to the series x system. Buttons pressed dirctly on the controller also would not register. I then pressed the sync button on controller and then sync button on xbox seriex x and the controller buttons directly pressed worked on console but keyboard and mouse buttons would not. Using the controller I reset the xbox and now everything appears to be functioning properly except for having to repeat the syncing to xbox and reboot using physical controller after powering off and back on xbox. I also noticed I have to keep the controller on when I do the reset from controller otherwise the controller doesnt automatically turn back on during boot and when I manually turn it on it will not sync. I have to sync controller to xbox then reboot using controller and leaving controller powered on it will sync during xbox boot. After its synced liked this I can unplug conroller and plug back in and it will resync but if I reboot or power off and dont leave controller on it will not sync and I have to do the sync controller to xbox and reboot using controller process described above.

I don't understand English well, but how do I reset the settings? I can't get xim apex to work
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Polsy37 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:48 pm

First, thanks for getting this out so quick. Amazing that you pulled that off.

Used with Siege on PS5. Works great - EXCEPT:
Every 5 mins or so connection is lost. Need to unplug and run plug titan 2 in. Sucks if it's mid round. Is there any way around this?
Polsy37
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:18 pm

Polsy37 wrote:Used with Siege on PS5.

PS5 firmware isn't out yet so the controller doesn't authenticate.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Pianist » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:33 am

Hi guys, any update on the PS5 controller topic?

Tomorrow launch day is also in Europe.
Pianist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 am

Bagura32rus wrote:Hello ! Can't connect Titan 2 to xbox seris X controller, it just turns off!
https://yadi.sk/i/gfpVTCE0LH82jQ

thank you for the video. What if you first connect the Titan Two to XSX, wait the display show AU and then plug the controller. Does this sequence works?

Also, are you participant of Xbox Insiders program?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:50 am

Polsy37 wrote:First, thanks for getting this out so quick. Amazing that you pulled that off.Used with Siege on PS5. Works great - EXCEPT: Every 5 mins or so connection is lost. Need to unplug and run plug titan 2 in. Sucks if it's mid round. Is there any way around this?

Please be sure to have a PS4 compatible controller plugged on the Titan Two in order for the device be able to reply the console's authentication requests.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Bagura32rus » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:28 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Bagura32rus wrote:Hello ! Can't connect Titan 2 to xbox seris X controller, it just turns off!
https://yadi.sk/i/gfpVTCE0LH82jQ

thank you for the video. What if you first connect the Titan Two to XSX, wait the display show AU and then plug the controller. Does this sequence works?

Also, are you participant of Xbox Insiders program?

when I select the xbox series X protocol in titan, I do not get AU, the red color appears, and when I select the xbox one protocol, AU appears, well, I do not have an xbox one joystick. no i am not a member of the xbox program.
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:30 am

Thank you. today I will be investigating the cause for this issue.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Omnivirex » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Sytem PS4 pro
Controller Xbox S / Xbox Elite V2
After this UPDATE the Syncing with new unsyncend controller ist not possible.
If i press the sync button on the wirless adapter (new version- slim) it doesn light up
however all light are green
The titan two is on the latest firmare and the controllers aswell.
all conetions are propper.
i tested the firmare for an old snyced controller and must say you fucked it up this time so hard. when i press LT and RT at the same time the share button function activates. rly ? this again ?
It´s a bit too much asked to keep the firmware functional ?
Its not my fucking job to fucking be a beta tster for your bugs after evry update , nor for this price !
So fix it !
Omnivirex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs