Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:34 am

battlelog wrote:So the other device just released the beta fix for the ps5?

It's Remote Play???? :smile0208: :smile0517:

I let them know that that option has been here on the T2 since last year.

Even thou I do not use remote play because it sucks, imo

Oh well I guess we wait here for the fix?? :smile0517:

Waiting for Hori (https://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-com ... station-5/)
But I still hope that Mad commented on how the work on solving problems is going in a little more detail.
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby cheatsalot » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:21 am

ilikok wrote:
battlelog wrote:So the other device just released the beta fix for the ps5?

It's Remote Play???? :smile0208: :smile0517:

I let them know that that option has been here on the T2 since last year.

Even thou I do not use remote play because it sucks, imo

Oh well I guess we wait here for the fix?? :smile0517:

Waiting for Hori (https://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-com ... station-5/)
But I still hope that Mad commented on how the work on solving problems is going in a little more detail.


they arent working on this because not enough people have ps5 so there is no money in it, so dont hold your breath
User avatar
cheatsalot
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:14 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby battlelog » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:51 am

By Sony's account, they have said that 13.4 million units have sold, I guess that is not enough???
:whistling:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:50 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Comp0za_ » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:08 am

cheatsalot wrote:
ilikok wrote:
battlelog wrote:So the other device just released the beta fix for the ps5?

It's Remote Play???? :smile0208: :smile0517:

I let them know that that option has been here on the T2 since last year.

Even thou I do not use remote play because it sucks, imo

Oh well I guess we wait here for the fix?? :smile0517:

Waiting for Hori (https://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-com ... station-5/)
But I still hope that Mad commented on how the work on solving problems is going in a little more detail.


they arent working on this because not enough people have ps5 so there is no money in it, so dont hold your breath


Hahahaha
User avatar
Comp0za_
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:03 am

Guys. Who bought Horizon and Dying Light 2, do they work for you on Titan 2?
I ask, hoping for a miracle)
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby battlelog » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:19 pm

ilikok wrote:Guys. Who bought Horizon and Dying Light 2, do they work for you on Titan 2?
I ask, hoping for a miracle)


Dude if the games are for PS5, the t2 will not work! T2 will work with the PS5 DS using Remote play!
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:50 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:22 am

battlelog wrote:
ilikok wrote:Guys. Who bought Horizon and Dying Light 2, do they work for you on Titan 2?
I ask, hoping for a miracle)


Dude if the games are for PS5, the t2 will not work! T2 will work with the PS5 DS using Remote play!

Not always. Metro exodus, assassin's creed valhalla, tales of arise demo, everything works without Remote play
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:46 pm

I take my words back. With the new update in Assassin's creed valhalla and Destiny 2, which came out today, it stopped working :(
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby supafly » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:17 pm

Indeed, Destiny 2 stopped to work. Is there any workaround since as far as i know XIM Apex is working.
User avatar
supafly
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Let's bet when Titan 2 will be compatible with PS5.
I think at the end of April (Yes, I'm an optimist)
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests