Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby Polsy37 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:52 pm

Please be sure to have a PS4 compatible controller plugged on the Titan Two in order for the device be able to reply the console's authentication requests.

Not an option when running MNK. All ports spoken for. Not a huge deal as long as I remember to reset between rds
Polsy37
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby chorl » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:02 am

Is the community optimistic about PS5 support with PS5 games? I have one, and new controller is total gargabe, without Titan 2 and Xbox Elite v2 controller support, my PS5 is deadweight.

If someone needs PS5 firmware testing, I'll gladly provide it.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:08 am

Polsy37 wrote:
Please be sure to have a PS4 compatible controller plugged on the Titan Two in order for the device be able to reply the console's authentication requests.

Not an option when running MNK. All ports spoken for. Not a huge deal as long as I remember to reset between rds

You can use an OTG adapter for the PROG port on the rear of the T2 for mouse, kb or controller.

chorl wrote:Is the community optimistic about PS5 support with PS5 games? I have one, and new controller is total gargabe, without Titan 2 and Xbox Elite v2 controller support, my PS5 is deadweight.

Try the PS RemotePlay app on PS4, PC or Mac. It works with a XIM APEX + DS4 to play PS5 games and should do the same for a Titan Two + DS4.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby chorl » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 pm

antithesis wrote:Try the PS RemotePlay app on PS4, PC or Mac. It works with a XIM APEX + DS4 to play PS5 games and should do the same for a Titan Two + DS4.

Tried it, but it's subpar, can't get it work to 60Hz with low input lag. I have a 120Hz LG C9, so I want the whole package (VRRM, 120Hz, etc.) and using my Elite controller. I think I'll have to wait for a while, or change platform (Xbox support sounds more promising).

Thank you for your suggestion.
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby samucagameshits » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:10 pm

antithesis wrote:
Polsy37 wrote:

You can use an OTG adapter for the PROG port on the rear of the T2 for mouse, kb or controller.

chorl wrote:Is the community optimistic about PS5 support with PS5 games? I have one, and new controller is total gargabe, without Titan 2 and Xbox Elite v2 controller support, my PS5 is deadweight.

Try the PS RemotePlay app on PS4, PC or Mac. It works with a XIM APEX + DS4 to play PS5 games and should do the same for a Titan Two + DS4.
This PS RemotePlay makes it possible, for example, to play PS5 games as an Xbox controller, is that it?
samucagameshits
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby TinoM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 pm

I've been lurking in the background for a bit, I'm also using the XBOX elite S2 on my PS4. Not working at the moment on the PS5. J2 has only got his PS5 only a day ago and I'm certain he's working hard on getting this fixed.
The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist.
TinoM
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mokarran » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:58 pm

I use a ps nav controller and G502 to play fps games on ps4. Would like for this to translate to ps5. After installing betas everything is recognized by ps5 (ps4 controller and nav buttons all work fine). But only functionality on mouse is look in all four directions and left click is matched to X (cross button). No other buttons on mouse function. Lights on t2 are all green but memory slot stays at zero and up/down buttons don’t do anything. T2 shows this same memory slot behavior in 1.10 gtuner. Cannot switch the memory slot indicator off of zero.
Mokarran
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby chorl » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Mokarran wrote:I use a ps nav controller and G502 to play fps games on ps4. Would like for this to translate to ps5. After installing betas everything is recognized by ps5 (ps4 controller and nav buttons all work fine). But only functionality on mouse is look in all four directions and left click is matched to X (cross button). No other buttons on mouse function. Lights on t2 are all green but memory slot stays at zero and up/down buttons don’t do anything. T2 shows this same memory slot behavior in 1.10 gtuner. Cannot switch the memory slot indicator off of zero.

Are you making tests in PS4 version of games in PS5, or PS5 natives games?
chorl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mokarran » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:42 am

Are you making tests in PS4 version of games in PS5, or PS5 natives games?

I’m using t2 with an older ds4, ps3 nav, and wireless G502. On 1.10 firmware and software. Ps4 native games is all I tried (BlOps III mostly), but behavior of mouse as well as constant zero on the memory slot is the same in PS5 system menu as well.
Mokarran
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JustyChaos » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 am

Dimakra666 wrote:I can confirm titan two works fine on the ps5 with my nacon unlimited.
Cv for apex works fine. I didn't pair or connect the dual sense to the titan two.

Does the Nacon work on the PS5 playing both PS5 and PS4 games? I did see that the Nacon should play PS4 games on the PS5.

Also was that you saying, you got Titan Two scripts working on Apex Legends? or was it only CV?
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs