Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Corbis » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:32 am

Mad wrote:
Corbis wrote:Planning on using a Titan Two with an Xbox Series X and a DualSense controller.

Would the headset port on the DualSense controller work in this setup?

No. You will need to plug in the series X controller anyway for authentication so plug the headset into that controller and play on the dualsense.

Well it'll be annoying but at least that option is available. :smile0208:
Corbis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby JK96 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:07 pm

Hello everyone, 

I recently bought a Playstation 5. I updated a Quadstick and the Titan two firmware to the latest version, and I use Hori PS4 Mini-Pad for Authentication. But I have a question (problem) I can only play games from the PlayStation 4 on the Ps5 but not the games of the PlayStation 5, because then I get a notification on the Ps5 that I can not use this controller for Ps5 games. 

Regards, 

Jeremy
JK96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:44 pm

JK96 wrote:because then I get a notification on the Ps5 that I can not use this controller for Ps5 games. 

Hi Jeremy,

Have you set your output protocol in gtuner>device configuration to USB Playstation 5?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby JK96 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:54 pm

Yes
JK96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby JK96 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 pm

Mad wrote:
JK96 wrote:because then I get a notification on the Ps5 that I can not use this controller for Ps5 games. 

Hi Jeremy,

Have you set your output protocol in gtuner>device configuration to USB Playstation 5?

Yes
JK96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:53 am

Hori Mini may need to be connected to Titan Two after starting up the PS5 and logging into your PSN account.

Nacon Compact PS4 Wired Controller doesn't have this problem and can remain connected at all times.

Does the Quad Stick register as a PS4 controller by itself? That's another possibility, but my bet is the Hori Mini controller.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ecdub22 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:19 am

antithesis wrote:Hori Mini may need to be connected to Titan Two after starting up the PS5 and logging into your PSN account.

Nacon Compact PS4 Wired Controller doesn't have this problem and can remain connected at all times.

Does the Quad Stick register as a PS4 controller by itself? That's another possibility, but my bet is the Hori Mini controller.

I'm having the same issue he's having but only for the back 4 blood beta. Every other PS5 game works fine but this beta in particular gives me the "wrong controller for PS5 games" message. I'm using the Hori Mini controller as well.
ecdub22
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:55 am

Back 4 Blood, Doom Eternal and Final Fantasy VII Remake all require the DualSense controller connected direct to the console.

There's no way around that, these games don't allow specialty third-party PS4 controllers. More games are likely to follow.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby JK96 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:41 am

antithesis wrote:Hori Mini may need to be connected to Titan Two after starting up the PS5 and logging into your PSN account.

Thank you for the comment! I'm going to try it out
JK96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby JK96 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:47 pm

antithesis wrote:Hori Mini may need to be connected to Titan Two after starting up the PS5 and logging into your PSN

I tried. But that doesn't work
JK96
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs