Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:24 am

teddy18 wrote:If I understand the ps5 works now with the Titan Two but you can't use other Controller and script But can you use Input Translater to play with mouse and keyboard emulation on ps5 ?

Unfortunately Input Translators does not work too.

If the PS5 game you are playing supports K&M as input devices, you can use the Titan Two via Multi HID Interface output protocol. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Grana » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:17 pm

DontAtMe wrote:Make sure that there is also a Xbox one controller connected to the Titan Two.

Thank you, it worked. :smile0517:

I was trying to connect a DS4 as a second controller to use split screen games since my friend has only one xbox controller, but in this way the xbox recognize both as the same controller.
I think this is not possible to do yet, right?
Grana
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby THEVET » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:40 pm

i DONT know if this has been mentioned but you can get it to work through Remote Play on the PS5. I just cant get the ps5 or ps4 controller to recognize and get the infamous AU
THEVET
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby teddy18 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:17 am

J2Kbr wrote:
teddy18 wrote:If I understand the ps5 works now with the Titan Two but you can't use other Controller and script But can you use Input Translater to play with mouse and keyboard emulation on ps5 ?

Unfortunately Input Translators does not work too.

If the PS5 game you are playing supports K&M as input devices, you can use the Titan Two via Multi HID Interface output protocol. :smile0517:

Don't make any Sense it's like you plug the ps5 controller on the ps5 Console via USB you can't use script

Do you think Input Translater will worke at the future ?

Or does sony block the devices like Titan device or xim
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Sizzerb » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 am

Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:49 am

And will it be possible in the future to output sound through Dualsenses to a wired headset playing through the Titan Two. Connected via Gtuner IV for games and scripts on the PlayStation 4 console?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby eXaiNReacH » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:21 am

I bought Titan Two and are looking forward to you getting full Ps5 support up and running :)
meanwhile i have been playing a bit with the beta version. I can make Dualsense work without scripts of course. but I can not get my dualshock 4 to work on Ps5 with Ps4 games, is this right, that it does not work yet or am I doing something wrong? I know Ps5 games are not supported yet.
eXaiNReacH
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:06 am

did you do the first time configuration ? setting communication to usb on the ps5 itself ?
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
as far as I know you should be able to use a ps4 controller on ps5 and play ps4 games with titan two scripts.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 pm

(Dec-07) The 1.10 BETA-16 adds scripting and crossover support for PS5 games (with timeout reset).
We have been working on multiples fronts to add support for PS5 games to the Titan Two. In order to support all new PS5 features, the main and final goal is have the Titan Two emulating the DualSense controller. However, a joint work with XIM Tech demonstrated that is possible to use some PS4 compatible controllers to play PS5 games, provided few requisites are met.

For some reason Sony is allowing "specialized" controllers to work with PS5 games. This beta release (1.10.1.16) emulates a "specialized" controller and can be used to play PS5 game with all Titan Two features supported (scripting, crossover play, input translators, K&M, CV, etc).

In order for the Titan Two correctly reply the console's authentication requests, one of these "specialized" controller must be plugged to the device. We will soon be building a list of controllers that can be used for this purpose. Unfortunately, regular controllers such as DualShock 4, DualSense, Astro, Nacon, Razer, etc does not works.

!IMPORTANT! The Titan Two can still be used to play PS5 games even if there is NO "specialized" controller connected to it. In this case the Titan Two will automatically reconnect to the console every 7 minutes and 30 seconds in order to reset the console's authentication timeout. The reconnection takes 800 milli-seconds and, depending on the game, can barely be noticed (tested with Demon's Souls).

Step-by-step on how to use the Titan Two with PlayStation 5 games:
- On PS5 goto Settings -> Accessories -> Controllers -> Communication Method: USB
- Configure the Titan Two output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5"
- Connect the Titan Two output port to PS5 console
- Optional: Plug the "specialized" controller to any input port of the Titan Two

At this point you should be able to operate the console normally. All Titan Two features will work.

Enjoy this initial support for PS5 games while we are working hard to achieve our main goal. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby battlelog » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:43 pm

:smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:

I do have a question J2k.

How about if we connect a second Ps5 ds too the PS5, would that do anything for the controller not timing out???

I figured I would ask.

Anyways great work!!!!!!!!! :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs