Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:35 pm

Mb205 wrote:So just put that in the B port and it will be perfect then? That’s fine with me, didn’t realise how cheap those things were!

Correct. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:36 pm

mike96 wrote:Not sure if this is a known issue but my PS5 controller will disconnect and reconnect on its own every 10 minutes or so.
I have the latest update from the titan 2. Is there a setting i need to change?

If you want to avoid the timeout reset, you need a third party controller that can authenticate with the console such as the hori mini.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby johnjoe96 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:27 pm

Mad wrote:
johnjoe96 wrote:So I only need scripts and using the dualsense on ps5 with the titan two for warzone
Do I need an authenticator controller or will it just work?

Set your output protocol in Gtuner>Device Configuration. It will work but re-connect every 7~ minutes.
To avoid this you need a third party controller for authentication, such as the hori mini.

Aaah perfect thanks
johnjoe96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Due multiple reports, I will be working with high priority on the issue related to no rumble with Xbox Elite V2 as soon as I get back to the office in few days. Thank you all for reporting this issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby prazvt » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:56 am

J2Kbr wrote:Due multiple reports, I will be working with high priority on the issue related to no rumble with Xbox Elite V2 as soon as I get back to the office in few days. Thank you all for reporting this issue.

Awesome, thanks! How about the lack of rumble for the DS4? I'm unclear if it's something specific to Destiny 2. I would be surprised if Bungie had actually implemented feedback via haptics vs rumbles.
prazvt
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 am

prazvt wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Due multiple reports, I will be working with high priority on the issue related to no rumble with Xbox Elite V2 as soon as I get back to the office in few days. Thank you all for reporting this issue.

Awesome, thanks! How about the lack of rumble for the DS4? I'm unclear if it's something specific to Destiny 2. I would be surprised if Bungie had actually implemented feedback via haptics vs rumbles.

Possible the cause is the same, so fixing for one controller should also fix for the others. I didn't pay attention, the all reported issues are from Destiny 2 players? Is Destiny 2 the PS4 or PS5 version? I have Destiny 2, but didn't try yet on PS5. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fear » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
prazvt wrote:

Possible the cause is the same, so fixing for one controller should also fix for the others. I didn't pay attention, the all reported issues are from Destiny 2 players? Is Destiny 2 the PS4 or PS5 version? I have Destiny 2, but didn't try yet on PS5. thanks.

Yes, only some ps5 games have this issue but not all, to me its Destiny 2 (PS5 version only) and Astro playroom.
Fear
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 am

Thank you. Possible Destiny 2 for PS5 supports haptic feedback only, and not legacy rumble. This would explain why the rumble is not working.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Debu_Ranger » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:39 pm

I think it would be haptic. The vibration on the PS5 controller is way different than the PS4. So that would make sense.
Debu_Ranger
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby flyersrule » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:59 pm

how do i set ps5 protocol in the console tuner? i cant find an option
flyersrule
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs