Page 10 of 60

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:47 am
by Dimakra666
JustyChaos wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:I can confirm titan two works fine on the ps5 with my nacon unlimited.
Cv for apex works fine. I didn't pair or connect the dual sense to the titan two.


Does the Nacon work on the PS5 playing both PS5 and PS4 games? I did see that the Nacon should play PS4 games on the PS5.

Also was that you saying, you got Titan Two scripts working on Apex Legends? or was it only CV?

Scripts, game packs and cv evrything works fine

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:12 pm
by JustyChaos
Dimakra666 wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:I can confirm titan two works fine on the ps5 with my nacon unlimited.
Cv for apex works fine. I didn't pair or connect the dual sense to the titan two.


Does the Nacon work on the PS5 playing both PS5 and PS4 games? I did see that the Nacon should play PS4 games on the PS5.

Also was that you saying, you got Titan Two scripts working on Apex Legends? or was it only CV?

Scripts, game packs and cv evrything works fine


Is that with the Beta 1.10 update? as I just tried it on my mates PS5 and the PS5 version of Valhalla. It would not work with the Titan Two and Nacon Unlimited but I've not updated it yet. I was waiting until I knew it was working.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:08 pm
by Polsy37
You can use an OTG adapter for the PROG port on the rear of the T2 for mouse, kb or controller.


Already am. All 4 ports used. Don't have Bluetooth. One to connect to ps5, one for controller, one for keyboard, one for mouse. Can I use a multi USB hub to combine MnK into one port?

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm
by Mad
Polsy37 wrote:All 4 ports used. Don't have Bluetooth. One to connect to ps5, one for controller, one for keyboard, one for mouse. Can I use a multi USB hub to combine MnK into one port?

USB hubs aren't supported at the moment. If you have a PC close by you can leave the mouse/keyboard connected to the PC and use KMG capture: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:18 pm
by dekor8tor1
Hi T2 not working on PS5 with DS5 any ideas thanks

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:12 pm
by Mad
dekor8tor1 wrote:Hi T2 not working on PS5 with DS5 any ideas thanks

You mean the dualsense?
J2Kbr wrote:I need to have the PS5 console in hand to finalize the work for PS5 support. My preorder was shipped yesterday, shouldn't take much longer for me to receive it. ;)

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:58 am
by J2Kbr
Looks like my PS5 will be delivered today (fingers crossed).

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:41 pm
by Mr.Brown
Looks like DualSense support was added for Windows: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/steam ... 8167580236

It means that the functions of DualSense as such arent hard to figure out, all you guys need to do now is to "crack" the input protocol on PS5.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:34 pm
by Maxxgold
J2Kbr wrote:Looks like my PS5 will be delivered today (fingers crossed).


That’s awesome. Thanks for the update. My fingers are crossed as well! :smile0517:

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:40 pm
by Bens4567
Can you make a video how to do this please I've tried doing it and I can't make it work.