[TUTORIALS] Beginners' Guide to the Titan One

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: [TUTORIALS] Beginners' Guide to the Titan One

Postby stvbdkd » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:33 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Follow the guide below. The important Device Options are using PS4 or AUTOMATIC. If you have those settings and still have issues, try disabling all the speed up settings.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/connecting_on_playstation_4.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=AAAA

This item is a flute a scam doesn't even work i follow every step 1 by 1 I'm frustrated as hell.
stvbdkd
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:54 pm

stvbdkd wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Follow the guide below. The important Device Options are using PS4 or AUTOMATIC. If you have those settings and still have issues, try disabling all the speed up settings.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/connecting_on_playstation_4.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=AAAA

This item is a flute a scam doesn't even work i follow every step 1 by 1 I'm frustrated as hell.

I believe I've replied an email from you this morning. Here is a copy:
--
Please make the following connections:

1) Connect the Titan One on the PS4.
2) With a micro-USB cable, connect the Dualshock 4 controller on the Titan One.

At this point both dots (top and bottom) in the device's display should be off, meaning the Titan One detected the console (top dot) and the controller (bottom dot). You should be able to operate in the console.

If the bottom dot does not goes off, please try another micro-USB cable.

Keep us updated about the results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jarvis88 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:34 pm

I have a ps4 when i plug in my titan 1 it flashes au even with controller plugged in. I need help.
jarvis88
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:35 pm

jarvis88 wrote:I have a ps4 when i plug in my titan 1 it flashes au even with controller plugged in. I need help.

Please follow the guide below. You have to authenticate the controller with PS4 before you use the Titan 1. If you followed the steps below and still have issues, the problem is most likely the cable. Cables start to go bad or they are a charging only cable. Playing completely hard wired to the T1, I have personally gone through several cables so far.

UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jarvis88 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:28 am

I plug my ps4 controller in titan1 and still don't get an input. Also i receive Au and i have put it auto and ps4. i have done instructions. I would like to speak with someone over phone. I also have tried different cords, so that's not an issue. I also have power coming to my controller but it doesn't pick up that i am pressing buttons on ps4 or software.
jarvis88
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:19 pm

@ Jarvis, I believe I replied an email from you couple days ago, addressing this issue. Here is a copy:
--
Based in your description it seems the device is not being able to detect the controller connected in the input port. This can be caused by a bad USB cord or by a defect in the device's input port. To check that please try use another usb cable and/or controller with the Titan One.

If you diagnose that the problem is actually with the device, please contact the retailer you bought the device for a replacement. We, at ConsoleTuner, don't have access to stock and/or units. Sales and replacements are totally handled by our retailers.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby GrumpyExile » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:01 am

Many thanks for taking the time to post this great thread :joia:
If You Can't Join Them Beat Them
GrumpyExile
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Jokermods » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 am

Ya this device pisses me off to I followed every step they barely want to help you if this was legit make a new video for ps4 showing us how to use it with Bluetooth dongle
Jokermods
Private
Private

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:08 am

Jokermods wrote:Ya this device pisses me off to I followed every step they barely want to help you if this was legit make a new video for ps4 showing us how to use it with Bluetooth dongle

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/duals ... s=AQAAWA==
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:12 am

Hi Jokermods, I have just replied your email. The issue in your case is the output of the device. As I explained, There is two causes for this issue: (1) the output protocol configured on the device is not the same for the console in use; or (2) the output port of the device is defective. In this case you should contact the retailer you bought the Titan One for a replacement.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs