Playstation 5: Remote Play & Other info.

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Playstation 5: Game compatibility, Remote Play & Other i

Postby rpmurray » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:28 pm

Hi All! I hope this post helps some of you trying to use your PS5 with crossover or T2 macros/combos on games that lock out non-Dualsense controllers. I stumbled on it today and, assuming it continues to work, it has made my day! :joia:

I found that if you connect your PC to your PS5 using remote play (and you have a reasonably fast/reliable connection between the PC and PS5), you can do as others have instructed to set up your T2 connected to your PC/remote play. Then, once it is all working, turn on your TV/monitor/what-have-you and point it to your PS5. You can play with the T2 and controller connected to your PC but experience the game from your PS5.

As I had a bunch of headaches trying to get HDR to work properly in windows with my TV, this is a much more comfortable set up for me (sitting on a couch with a 4K TV, instead of in a desk chair at my desk with a monitor, or with poor HDR/video transfer to the PC from the PS5 or PC to the TV). This probably won't help the FPS/twitch gamers (sorry gang), but maybe it'll help out some other folks, especially those like me with a disability that really need an alternate/crossover controller to play most games.
rpmurray
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:06 am

I want to share information, if someone plays Uncharted 4 multiplayer on PlayStation 5, through Titan Two, then scripts and gamepacks in any Titan Two slot will stop working after a while. It helps to turn on the device again. There are no such problems on the PlayStation 4 pro. Tell me, what is this connected with?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Yomster15 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:04 am

Hi,

Does anyone know if HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED PS5 work with the titan two?

Kind regards,
Yomster15
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby gman1212 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:34 pm

I was tinkering around looking for programs that would allow mouse and keyboard with remote play while waiting for the fix. I found this free program that actually works and lets you map the mouse and keyboard to a controller for using remote play. It worked pretty decently while I was testing it. Anyway, it might help out somebody while we wait. :)

https://github.com/starshinata/PS4-Keyb ... se-Adapter

(It says it's for PlayStation 4 but it works with ps5 remote play.I tested with Spiderman miles morales ps5 version )
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby ilikok » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:05 pm

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy doesn't work
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby ilikok » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Battlefield 2042 doesn't work to.
Hades and assassin’s creed valhalla are they working fine?
Just want to buy.
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Yomster15 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Hi,

Does Fry Cry 6 work, just want confirmation before I buy it.

Thanks
Yomster15
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Gediminas » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:31 pm

rpmurray wrote:Hi All! I hope this post helps some of you trying to use your PS5 with crossover or T2 macros/combos on games that lock out non-Dualsense controllers. I stumbled on it today and, assuming it continues to work, it has made my day! :joia:

I found that if you connect your PC to your PS5 using remote play (and you have a reasonably fast/reliable connection between the PC and PS5), you can do as others have instructed to set up your T2 connected to your PC/remote play. Then, once it is all working, turn on your TV/monitor/what-have-you and point it to your PS5. You can play with the T2 and controller connected to your PC but experience the game from your PS5.

As I had a bunch of headaches trying to get HDR to work properly in windows with my TV, this is a much more comfortable set up for me (sitting on a couch with a 4K TV, instead of in a desk chair at my desk with a monitor, or with poor HDR/video transfer to the PC from the PS5 or PC to the TV). This probably won't help the FPS/twitch gamers (sorry gang), but maybe it'll help out some other folks, especially those like me with a disability that really need an alternate/crossover controller to play most games.

this comment should be highlighted. this is nice work around. tried it for myself. it is working pretty great.
Gediminas
Private
Private

Postby Yomster15 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:11 am

Hi,

Dirt 5 isn't on the list so I assume it works fine on the PS5?

Kind regard,
Yomal
Yomster15
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ExtraLife » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:46 pm

NHL 22 to the list... :cry: :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
ExtraLife
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext