Playstation 5: Remote Play & Other info.

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Playstation 5: Remote Play & Other info.

Postby battlelog » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:24 pm

Dude I get your fustration, but you have to understand that this shit, is not just cpoy the code and lets go. I am no coder and it probbaly seems simple to do. But there is BIG LEGAL ramifications if that sony code is used without thier consent. If J2K did that, his small company would go belly up with the law suit that sony would do.

I mean look even the zen people dont have a fix for it, other then remote play or using that beholder pro thing?

I wish there was a fix, but nobody knows.

J2k himself should put out a statement explaining why there is no fix and the future of Console Tuner, T1 & T2.

I know we have Mr. Mad on here as a mod and he has helped many inculding me on a few issues with the T2, but he is not the boss.

But the final word should come from the Boss himself, IMHO?
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby l_ventus » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:37 pm

battlelog wrote:Dude I get your fustration, but you have to understand that this shit, is not just cpoy the code and lets go. I am no coder and it probbaly seems simple to do. But there is BIG LEGAL ramifications if that sony code is used without thier consent. If J2K did that, his small company would go belly up with the law suit that sony would do.

I mean look even the zen people dont have a fix for it, other then remote play or using that beholder pro thing?

I wish there was a fix, but nobody knows.

J2k himself should put out a statement explaining why there is no fix and the future of Console Tuner, T1 & T2.

I know we have Mr. Mad on here as a mod and he has helped many inculding me on a few issues with the T2, but he is not the boss.

But the final word should come from the Boss himself, IMHO?

But the Boss has disappeared. That is the point. We can actually wait, as long as j2 says something. No news and message is the reason, that causes the panic.
l_ventus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:46 pm

I hear you man.

But you got me thinking, maybe J2K is trying to sell his small company??? I mean the the T1 was probbaly profitable, T2 when it came out, it made money, but then covid hit and we are kinda still in a chip shortage?

I mean look the Collective Minds people with the zen and other products seems to be a more profitable company. In terms that they have maybe more employees working for them, I dont not know this for a fact, but just seems like they do.

Console Tuner always seemed to me as a 1 man show, just J2k doing alot of the backgorund stuff that it takes to run a company.

I mean dont get me wrong we have alot of people that our on here that help everyone out, That being said, MAD, is the one person who answers alot of the questions on here.

I dont know, this is my opinion so take for what it is.

I hope J2K is ok, he seemed like a nice dude, I would pm him and he would always help me out with any issues I hgad with the T1 or T2.

But I get what you are saying man.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby DOA777 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:45 pm

does anyone know whether the newly released 'hori fighting commander octa ps5 wired controller' solves the authentication problem???
DOA777
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:13 pm

It does not, already tried it man. Remote play or get the Beloader Pro, it emulates remote play, from what I can tell. I have been using it for about a week now and it works, no more second controller to the T2.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby DOA777 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:45 pm

got a beloader, but youve gotta be pretty close to the router for it to work; also there are occasions when input dosnt register; for competitive first person shooters its not really fit for purpose!
DOA777
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:59 am

Ah you got the wireless one, yeah I can see that causing issues. I have the new one that came out maybe a month ago or so. It is not wireless, you to use a e cable with it.

But I understand what you are saying.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby DOA777 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:45 pm

yeah! ive seen the new beloader pro; unfortunately it's not possible for a wired connection where i live! maybe when i move haha! also i can see it replacing the T2 (for ps5 users anyway), as i understand it can run scripts etc.
DOA777
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:11 pm

DOA777 wrote:yeah! ive seen the new beloader pro; unfortunately it's not possible for a wired connection where i live! maybe when i move haha! also i can see it replacing the T2 (for ps5 users anyway), as i understand it can run scripts etc.

Beloader pro can't run real scripts. It can only do some button mapping and rapid fire, small button combos.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby NeoTechni » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:39 pm

So this beloader, why does it need to be connected to the network? It's really simulating Remote Play?

That sounds terrible... How well does it work? Cause it's been so long I may just give up and get it
NeoTechni
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements