Controller Disconnects

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Controller Disconnects

Postby oginsec » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:48 pm

My Controller gets disconnected like every 10 min and instand reconnects. Maybe someone know how to fix it.
oginsec
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Controller Disconnects

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:15 pm

oginsec wrote:My Controller gets disconnected like every 10 min and instand reconnects. Maybe someone know how to fix it.

Are you crossover playing on PS4? if yes this happens because of the PS4 authentication. For crossover play on PS4 using the Titan One (e.g. use XB1 controller on PS4) there are three options. One is the partial crossover support, which has a 10 minutes reconnection. The reconnection takes less than 1 second and, in most cases, can't be noticed.

The second option is use the PS4 Remote Play to bypass the authentication reconnection. You need to enable the remote play setting on your PS4, download and install the remoteplay software to your pc/laptop, set the Titan One's protocol to "PS4 Remote Play" and put the Titan One in your pc/laptop (and your favorite controller or usb dongle into your Titan One). After the remoteplay software finds your PS4 you will see the video on your TV is mirrored on your pc/laptop's screen and you can play games without the 10 minute reconnect.

The third option is use the MaxAim DI plugin, here you don't need to worry about reconnection, however this approach requires you to have a PC near to the PS4. The MaxAim DI captures the inputs from the Xbox One controller connected on PC, converts these inputs according to layout you made and, through the Titan One device, it sends your commands to console.

For example, the connections required to use on PS4:

(1) Titan One on PS4
(2) Titan One on PC (mini-USB cable)
(3) PS4 controller on Titan One
(4) Your Xbox One controller on PC
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby oginsec » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Will it also work if i use an usb adapter into the titan one and putting in ps4 controller and xbox one ?
oginsec
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 01, 2017 3:00 pm

oginsec wrote:Will it also work if i use an usb adapter into the titan one and putting in ps4 controller and xbox one ?

Yes, you can use the Xbox One controller wirelessly on PS4 with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter + MaxAim DI + Titan One. :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Sat May 27, 2017 10:57 am

J2Kbr wrote:
oginsec wrote:Will it also work if i use an usb adapter into the titan one and putting in ps4 controller and xbox one ?

Yes, you can use the Xbox One controller wirelessly on PS4 with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter + MaxAim DI + Titan One. :joia:

Don't he mean plugging both controllers in the Titan One's Input port with an HUB?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 am

yes, I got confused with the Titan Two, but he is on titan One.

In this case you are correct - USB Hubs on Titan One is not supported.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Red » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:14 pm

J2Kbr wrote:yes, I got confused with the Titan Two, but he is on titan One.

In this case you are correct - USB Hubs on Titan One is not supported.

Will the Titan One ever add support USB hubs for PS4 authentication? I know it's possible. Or are you focusing just on the Titan Two now?

I planned on getting both a Titan Two and a Titan One hoping hubs would work with the T1 but I guess I'll have to reevaluate my options and setups.
Red
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:00 pm

No, USB Hub will not be supported on the Titan One. If you are planning crossover play on PS4, the Titan Two is your best option. :joia: No usb hubs needed, support for controller headset and the quickest response time. :smile0517:

Here is the devices comparison:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=start
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby angelous4x » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:30 am

Hey guys,

just having it connected to my pc(meaning no controller connected to it) keeps disconnecting. been searching around the forums and tried everything I found(updating the firmware, resetting settings, updating xb drivers for windows 10). but with nothing connected to the TITAN ONE, keeps connecting and disconnecting. over and over and over.

don't know what to do.
angelous4x
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 am

angelous4x wrote:Hey guys, just having it connected to my pc(meaning no controller connected to it) keeps disconnecting. been searching around the forums and tried everything I found(updating the firmware, resetting settings, updating xb drivers for windows 10). but with nothing connected to the TITAN ONE, keeps connecting and disconnecting. over and over and over. don't know what to do.

Please let me know which console you have the Titan One (PS4, XB1, other?) thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan One Device