Starwars Battlefront Gamer

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Starwars Battlefront Gamer

Postby Redrum9899 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi All!

I just received my Titan One USB drive several days ago. I am new to the script world, and even more, the Mod world. I have no experience in setting this device up. I currently play Star Wars Battlefront for PS4. My KD ratio is 1.80. However, I encountered a player several days ago, who was using the E-33. It was by far the most competitive encounter I faced. Usually, I have the upper hand in CQ combat by using the SE-14C Blaster, as it fires a five round burst. Even if I land four of those burst towards the upper region the head, it is an instant death. Especially accompanied with Focus Fire. However, not to digress...the other player who was using the E-33 killed me in every encounter. I faced players who use the E-33 on many occasions, and more often than none, won those encounters. But something was particularly unique about the way this particular player used the gun (and how it fired) was particularly odd.

For instance, even with perfect Wifi connection (no lag), he was able to one-shot kill (head shot) in the most challenging encounters. I never make it easy for my opponents to see me. And If I pinch in the enemy zone, it's usually a surprise attack, so that my opponent has no time to counter attack.

However, what was amazing about this player's use of the E-33 was the uncanny accuracy of the weapon. After the first encounter, I strategically decided to make the next encounter more difficult considering, he one-shot killed me on the previous encounter. So I switched to my second load-out, which included a jet pack. When we encountered for the second time, I flew towards him, to avoid the head-shot (thus making it more difficult), but to my dismay, he landed all three shots (E-33 three burst shot) as soon as my jet pack went off. It happened so fast, I knew at this point, this player has to be either tremendously skilled, or it was an Aim-Bot.

To say the least, I didn't stand a chance. Which brings me to this current message. If possible, if I have any questions concerning setting up this device, and script questions Starwars Battlefront, could anyone graciously help me. I would definitely appreciate it! I haven't got a chance to set it up yet. But plan to do so soon. My hope is to even the playing field. I know for a fact, this player was using a Mod Controller. The accuracy did not seem natural at all. Hopefully, I can mod my controller and enhance the SE-C14 blaster.
Redrum9899
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Starwars Battlefront Gamer

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Welcome to our community!! :)

We have an great Gamepack for Starwars Battlefront, made by AKHUGHES90, more info here:
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/star ... efront.htm

As far the the aim-bot goes, I don't believe it was the case, specially because you are playing on PS4. What can be done is abuse of the aim-assist mechanics, by repetitively pressing and releasing the ADS/Aim button. This "technique" could be very effective when playing campaign mode, but its effect is usually reduced in multiplayer.

With the Titan One you can load script to automatically perform the above technique, here is an example:

Code: Select all
main {
     if(get_val(PS4_L2) && get_ptime(PS4_L2) > 200) {
         combo_run(AimAssistAbuse);
     }
}

combo AimAssistAbuse {
     set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
     wait(40);
     set_val(PS4_L2, 0);
     wait(30);
     set_val(PS4_L2, 0);
}
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Redrum9899 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Where in Gtuner do I Copy and Paste above mentioned script? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated :^)
Redrum9899
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat May 27, 2017 7:39 pm

The basic steps to load a script into Titan One are:

1) Copy and paste the code into a blank document in Gtuner's Compiler panel;
2) Save the script;
3) Go to the the Programmer Panel;
4) Drag-and-drop the script name to any memory slot;
5) Click on the "Program Device" button;
6) Follow the programming wizard until it finishes;

7) Connect the Titan One on console, launch the game and press the button on the device until the display shows the same number you programmed the script.

That's all. hope it helps.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby d1agnosis » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Sounds like he was using a XIM4, I am able to get same accuracy with that combined with a titan 1, then I am invincible, aim and click is a lot fast with a mouse compared to pad.
d1agnosis
Private
Private

Postby superpowter77 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:13 am

Battlefront player here, I do play mostly supremacy and walker assault maps. However, from time to time
I do face encounters with certain individuals who will kill you with 1 single shot from different blasters as AC280, E11, DH17
and EE3 and are in general near impossible to get them. I feel your pain, one match I spent the entire supremacy match trying to kill 1 single guy who was camping at the highest part of the map and using an EE3 blaster, that guy looked like had got cat reflexes, jumped pack twice in a row, sometimes 3 times and moved in very unusual ways and killed several opponents with 1 shot only(he could handle 3-4 people at once).Bottom line, the guy ended 88-1 and I ended 21-20 where 15 kills were infringed by this guy who I went after the whole game. In a normal day I'd finish in a supremacy match with 45-55 kills depending on the length of the match as an infantry only, no heroes pickup. I am looking as well to improve my chances when I face opponents like them. Just bought my titan one and titan two. Finally got my titan one with BT adapter working, but need to know how to test if rapidfire and other features are actually working???. I should get my Titan Two by mail this week.
superpowter77
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:32 pm

@superpowter77. The quickest way to test/check the Gamepacks and Scripts is using the Device Monitor. With it you can see the inputs from the controller and the outputs sent to the console. For example, with Rapidfire enabled you will see the R2 activated on the controller inputs and a pulsating activation on the output. The Device Monitor is part of Gtuner Pro (Titan One) and Gtuner IV (Titan Two).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby superpowter77 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 pm

J2Kbr wrote:@superpowter77. The quickest way to test/check the Gamepacks and Scripts is using the Device Monitor. With it you can see the inputs from the controller and the outputs sent to the console. For example, with Rapidfire enabled you will see the R2 activated on the controller inputs and a pulsating activation on the output. The Device Monitor is part of Gtuner Pro (Titan One) and Gtuner IV (Titan Two).

Thank' you so much for the info!
superpowter77
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby WaLT_DiZz » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our community!! :)

We have an great Gamepack for Starwars Battlefront, made by AKHUGHES90, more info here:
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/star ... efront.htm

As far the the aim-bot goes, I don't believe it was the case, specially because you are playing on PS4. What can be done is abuse of the aim-assist mechanics, by repetitively pressing and releasing the ADS/Aim button. This "technique" could be very effective when playing campaign mode, but its effect is usually reduced in multiplayer.

With the Titan One you can load script to automatically perform the above technique, here is an example:

Code: Select all
main {
     if(get_val(PS4_L2) && get_ptime(PS4_L2) > 200) {
         combo_run(AimAssistAbuse);
     }
}

combo AimAssistAbuse {
     set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
     wait(40);
     set_val(PS4_L2, 0);
     wait(30);
     set_val(PS4_L2, 0);
}

if I wanna add this to my personal battlefront script where exactly would I insert it? also, since I use button swap do I need to type L1 instead of L2?
WaLT_DiZz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 am

The combo you can insert at the very end of your script, and the code inside main can be inserted at the end of the existing main block in your code (not including the main {}, just the code inside it).

Yes, just replace PS4_L2 to PS4_L1. ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device