PubG Gamer! New to XIM and Titan2, Please help for all nubs!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

PubG Gamer! New to XIM and Titan2, Please help for all nubs!

Postby Loxmith » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Hey everyone out there!

I just ordered the titan two and xim apex. Pretty stoked to recieve them and try out the benefits they offer, but first I had a lot of questions that I am VERY confident to say that others have asked the same questions but havent recieved straight forward answers and opinions. But first it's important to acknowledge that I am solely playing PubG for the Xbox One S or X

I first purchased the XIM Apex because it was the first best reviewed item for porting a M&K to xbox. BUT later i come across Titan Two and consoletuner, with the features of Anti-recoil for pubg being very attractive... I then put an order in for the Titan Two. Because it simply was more expensive and newer.... figured itd be better.

1. If the Titan Two supports mouse and keyboard, why should I get the XIM Apex?

2. With a cap at 30fps on xbox one s and x for pubg, is the 2 combined worth spending money on it, or does it create any benefits for my gaming experience?

3. With me playing solely PubG. Would you recommend just getting the Titan 1? Or do you have an opinion on why titan 2 is the best?

4. Has anyone used these PubG Xbox Scripts, do you have gameplay to show the difference in the anti-recoil features and what are your thoughts?

I alologize in advance if these seem like dumb questions, but as a "newb" to this realm of gaming tech, I feel as if I can speak on behalf of other dummies :) Thanks!
Loxmith
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: PubG Gamer! New to XIM and Titan2, Please help for all n

Postby antithesis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 am

Apex is primarily for mouse translation and plug-and-play button bindings. Titan Two can perform similar mouse functionality, but it's more complicated and typically not as smooth as a Xim. That's why Titans support Xim products. As an 8 year Xim veteran, I wouldn't game without either my Xim or my T2.

If you want macros like rapidfire and antirecoil on console, Titan is the pony to back. Titan Two is faster than Titan One, has better Xim support, has audio passthrough and an amazeballs development tool for creating larger, more powerful scripts.
Titan Two also supports both Titan One and device Max scripts with a simple one-line addition to the code.

As for PUGB itself, it has a pretty ordinary look mechanic and it's poorly optimised for console, so performance is going to be an issues regardless of what device you use. If you really care about just PUBG, maybe play it on PC. Both Xim and T2 can be useful there too, so neither is a wasted purchase if you do transition to PC.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Loxmith » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 am

Also, what about the difference of use on the cbox s vs xbox x?

Figured they would be similar
Loxmith
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:28 am

It makes no difference to the Xim and T2. What will make a difference is XB1X has more grunt under the hood, so PUBG will perform better.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Joshcurry88 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:37 am

Have you guys been using the default game pack or is there a better script to use with the apex for anti recoil.
Joshcurry88
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 am

Joshcurry88 wrote:Have you guys been using the default game pack or is there a better script to use with the apex for anti recoil.

Please check the Antithesi's Antirecoil script, it was made specially to use with XIM/Apex:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w306

You can download using Gtuner IV.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device